Is the Universe a quantum fluctuation?

Translation: It's all your fault, Dutch!

LOL No worries, Perry. It's interesting to see the true, flaming you.

Remember the saying about "giving someone enough rope"? The fact you've been posting all day on a workday is very interesting to me. Are you unemployed, Perry?

Bullies like you are literally all alike. You can't handle it when someone even so much as hints at the level of shit you puke out every day.

Maybe if you weren't so mentally challenged you'd understand. But community college failure Doc Dutch doesn't have self-awareness

I'm not trolling, Perry, so, yes, my conduct is appropriate.

Please quote a post you think is trolling so you and I can discuss it, Perry. As usual, I expect you to run from the challenge.

LOL. I already went through a couple months ago and listed your hate posts. You just keep adding to them.

Maybe if you weren't so PROFOUNDLY stupid or dishonest you'd be a more interesting person.

Bullies like you are literally all alike.

You can't handle it when someone even so much as hints at the level of shit you puke out every day.

Maybe if you weren't so mentally challenged you'd understand. But community college failure Doc Dutch doesn't have self-awareness
Please clarify what kind of bully I am like, Perry.

You're the one who seems too excited about being called on your bullying and trolling, Perry. I'm simply curious why your claims and your behavior don't match.

You keep repeating yourself, Perry. Why is the "community college failure" thing so important to you? Not college dropout. Not liberal arts degree. Nothing except your laser-like focus upon "community college failure". Is that where your life went wrong, Perry? Community college?

LOL. I already went through a couple months ago and listed your hate posts. You just keep adding to them.

Maybe if you weren't so PROFOUNDLY stupid or dishonest you'd be a more interesting person.

That's a delusion, Perry, since you never did. Why did you cancel one account then run and hide behind another username?

What could I do to become more interesting, in your opinion, Perry? Specifics, please.

That's a delusion, Perry, since you never did. Why did you cancel one account then run and hide behind another username?

What could I do to become more interesting, in your opinion, Perry? Specifics, please.

You couldn't be more interesting to me than you are right now. I LOVE seeing you whine. It's hilarious to know I've gotten under your skin.

Community College Failure boy wants to tell us all about what it takes to get a PhD. LOLOLOLOL.

You couldn't be more interesting to me than you are right now. I LOVE seeing you whine. It's hilarious to know I've gotten under your skin.

Community College Failure boy wants to tell us all about what it takes to get a PhD. LOLOLOLOL.

If you love my posts so much, then clearly I must be interesting to you, Perry.

"Community College Failure". The fact you repeat yourself so much is very interesting, Perry. :)

You keep repeating yourself, Perry. Why is the "community college failure" thing so important to you?

I have explained it to you now several times. Is it that you are so old now you are mentally slipping? Can't quite understand what is said to you?

That's sad. Sorry to hear it.

I have explained it to you now several times.

Is it that you are so old now you are mentally slipping?

Can't quite understand what is said to you?

That's sad. Sorry to hear it.
You only think you have. When BP comes back, she can agree with you. :)

Yes, I've noticed the change.

I understand you better than you think, Perry.

We all die, Perry. Do you fear death?

You only think you have. When BP comes back, she can agree with you. :)

Yes, I've noticed the change.

I understand you better than you think, Perry.

We all die, Perry. Do you fear death?

What is it with you and death? I didn't mention anything about death.

Is this sundown syndrome for you? Evening's comin' on and your brain goes for a stroll out into la la land?

Sounds about right, Sock. Too bad you couldn't work "not too bright" in there, but being a sock for Trumpism covers it all.

So you loathe what works naturally in the moment here leaving your time equally evolving forward now same reason anything universally here exists in plain sight. Instincts are programmed since conception, state of mind is only developed after birth so those in control of social narratives stay in power of corrupting each great great grandchild changing population here added one at a time now only evolving forward here.

The era of mind over matter is coming to a conclusion, one way or another.

Self deception governing to extinction or self awareness leading to correcting intellectual behavioral patterns practiced last 7,000 years human intellectual time logistics and statistically averaging outcomes to manage incoming replacements cradle to grave. Motive, means, methods, mayhem, madness, misery, power, wealth, fame corrupting everyone with hope, faith, symbolic charity, and physical tyranny against anyone not complying with deniers in charge of tomorrow as living never exceeds the moment here, or adapt or become extinct would be the sense of urgency nobody knows why it is now or never time for each one alive.

Last edited:
SOCK INSANITY
HIDING MY TRUE FACE WITH LIES
HIDING MY EVIL
How many socks do you have? Is the answer "legion"?

le·gion [ˈlējən]
NOUN
  1. a unit of 3,000–6,000 men in the ancient Roman army.
  2. a vast host, multitude, or number of people or things
"legions of photographers and TV cameras"

So you loathe what works naturally in the moment here leaving your time equally evolving forward now same reason anything universally here exists in plain sight. Instincts are programmed since conception, state of mind is only developed after birth so those in control of social narratives stay in power of corrupting each great great grandchild changing population here added one at a time now only evolving forward here.

The era of mind over matter is coming to a conclusion, one way or another.

Self deception governing to extinction or self awareness leading to correcting intellectual behavioral patterns practiced last 7,000 years human intellectual time logistics and statistically averaging outcomes to manage incoming replacements cradle to grave. Motive, means, methods, mayhem, madness, misery, power, wealth, fame corrupting everyone with hope, faith, symbolic charity, and physical tyranny against anyone not complying with deniers in charge of tomorrow as living never exceeds the moment here, or adapt or become extinct would be the sense of urgency nobody knows why it is now or never time for each one alive.

the deniers in charge of tomorrow are self deceiving and liars outright.
Nothing is inevitable as those living now can attest to.

the deniers in charge of tomorrow are self deceiving and liars outright.
Nothing is inevitable as those living now can attest to.

Tomorrow is a projection by lifetimes counting rotation of the planet as genetics eternally separates the active reproductions occupying time inhabiting pace here now exactly as ancestrally living individually displaced in series parallel displacement as conceived to replace previous 4 generation gaps left living forward currently saving humanities from understanding the whole process cradle to grave as equally living now regardless arriving last great great grandchildren generation, their 2 parents, their 4 grandparents, their 8 great grandparents, and their dying off 16 great great grandparents.

Example, say there is an average time of 20 years relative revolutions between a person conceived, born, matures into an adult becoming 1 of 2 parents or not. So spontaneously alive simultaneously here is a compounding sequence of events for all things universally present as specifically occupying time geometrically(numbers), geologically(chromosomes), geographically(this planet only).

Kinetic specific gravity from conception to decomposition regardless the conception become a miscarriage, aborted, born health, with birth defects, never becomes a parent, or does become 1 of 2 biological parents, becomes 1 of 4 biological grandparents, 1 of 8, etc.

The actual evolving of event horizons ancestrally present is self evident to each one inhabiting space now, in their brain was the new nucleus of their fertilized cell created when to static charged reproductive cells merged into another life form evolving as formed since conceived all happening since inception of the species and ancestral lineages left alive now.

Until/eventually become extinct when no more great great grandchildren are added again. The simplicity of compounding Chromosomes with genetics eternally separating the current 5 generation gaps alive. Oh those 6 degrees of separation philosophies casting reasonable doubt cradle to grave 24/7 for God and Country mentalities working against one another exactly as this species does within itself historically.

How corruptive power of suggestion has reached is in plain sight.

You won't accept self evident living evolving here yourself same way anything else in this atmosphere has evolved. Everyone is doing it by rule of law eliminating anyone not complying.

The heart, mind, body, soul of each society saving humanity defending malcontents governing everyone else hoping for better tomorrows than genetics delivered to date like a second coming to escaping self evident life.

Tomorrow is a projection by lifetimes counting rotation of the planet as genetics eternally separates the active reproductions occupying time inhabiting pace here now exactly as ancestrally living individually displaced in series parallel displacement as conceived to replace previous 4 generation gaps left living forward currently saving humanities from understanding the whole process cradle to grave as equally living now regardless arriving last great great grandchildren generation, their 2 parents, their 4 grandparents, their 8 great grandparents, and their dying off 16 great great grandparents.

Example, say there is an average time of 20 years relative revolutions between a person conceived, born, matures into an adult becoming 1 of 2 parents or not. So spontaneously alive simultaneously here is a compounding sequence of events for all things universally present as specifically occupying time geometrically(numbers), geologically(chromosomes), geographically(this planet only).

Kinetic specific gravity from conception to decomposition regardless the conception become a miscarriage, aborted, born health, with birth defects, never becomes a parent, or does become 1 of 2 biological parents, becomes 1 of 4 biological grandparents, 1 of 8, etc.

The actual evolving of event horizons ancestrally present is self evident to each one inhabiting space now, in their brain was the new nucleus of their fertilized cell created when to static charged reproductive cells merged into another life form evolving as formed since conceived all happening since inception of the species and ancestral lineages left alive now.

Until/eventually become extinct when no more great great grandchildren are added again. The simplicity of compounding Chromosomes with genetics eternally separating the current 5 generation gaps alive. Oh those 6 degrees of separation philosophies casting reasonable doubt cradle to grave 24/7 for God and Country mentalities working against one another exactly as this species does within itself historically.

How corruptive power of suggestion has reached is in plain sight.

You won't accept self evident living evolving here yourself same way anything else in this atmosphere has evolved. Everyone is doing it by rule of law eliminating anyone not complying.

The heart, mind, body, soul of each society saving humanity defending malcontents governing everyone else hoping for better tomorrows than genetics delivered to date like a second coming to escaping self evident life.

it all depends on how you look at it.

Please clarify what kind of bully I am like, Perry.

You're the one who seems too excited about being called on your bullying and trolling, Perry. I'm simply curious why your claims and your behavior don't match.

You keep repeating yourself, Perry. Why is the "community college failure" thing so important to you? Not college dropout. Not liberal arts degree. Nothing except your laser-like focus upon "community college failure". Is that where your life went wrong, Perry? Community college?

Passive aggressive. You practice psychological class warfare within power of suggesting life isn't limited to genetics eternally separating active reproductions occupying space now specifically evolving in plain sight, ancestral position, as geographically displaced moving around with "free will" to choose between understanding self evident evolving or pretend nobody can know and recite history used over and over promising better tomorrows when living never physically exceeds adapting to space here now.

Here is a concept, Nucleus of one's fertilized cell evolving into a unique brain of the body born adapting in space until dead occupying the moment here. Self evident evolving as equally added an ancestry's great great grandchild with the potential to become 1 of 16 great great grandparents 4 more generations from birth parenting before dead.

Last edited:
it all depends on how you look at it.

That is inaccurate. Evolving adds displacements, speculation combines established doubts living is being self evidently here. Character matters to ancestors hiding within context of typecast people free from understanding their proportionately here bodies. That promise of tomorrows and eternal soul after death rewarded with a social utopia of heaven or punished eternally in hell reliving your original sin over and over expecting better tomorrows any rotation of the planet.

Simple compounding chromosomes never reproduce the same ancestor twice same way no two snowflakes are ever the same result from before. Cycles within cycles combined as a whole of wha tis left evolving forward here. Evolving is the current process, evolution is a study of everything arriving next, now COMPARING EACH ARRIVAL AGAINST TOTAL SUM REMAINING..

Imagine the odds facing each great great grandchild having to stand against their own 30 previous generation ancestors that never accepting life doesn't evolve beyond the moment here. then compete against every ideology that divided them historically. Guess why nobody wins standing against humanity already corrupted every generation lived to this point of 8 billion soles adapting in this atmosphere now.

Your contextual soul isn't allowed to discuss what your brain senses as you must recite the consensus believed by everyone else around your time adapting in the moment here or face insubordination, treason against humanity, blasphemy against intellectual higher order of evolving forward here.

Punishment for such crimes against humanity is ridicule, shame, blame, shunning, exile, executed. Nobody defies humanity or else. Tyranny coming from induced hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame, means, motives, methods orchestrating chaos, organizing deniers to stage mayhem, madness, misery upon anyone not complying to moral typecasting, legal stereotyping, economic rank, social position leading people into better tomorrows granted diplomatic immunities from rule of laws directing 99% of the population to obey speculating life exceeds genetic time occupying space here.

Core of corruption regardless what issue historically developing humanity governing outcomes arriving here now.

Last edited:
That is inaccurate. Evolving adds displacements, speculation combines established doubts living is being self evidently here. Character matters to ancestors hiding within context of typecast people free from understanding their proportionately here bodies. That promise of tomorrows and eternal soul after death rewarded with a social utopia of heaven or punished eternally in hell reliving your original sin over and over expecting better tomorrows any rotation of the planet.

Simple compounding chromosomes never reproduce the same ancestor twice same way no two snowflakes are ever the same result from before. Cycles within cycles combined as a whole of wha tis left evolving forward here. Evolving is the current process, evolution is a study of everything arriving next, now COMPARING EACH ARRIVAL AGAINST TOTAL SUM REMAINING..

Imagine the odds facing each great great grandchild having to stand against their own 30 previous generation ancestors that never accepting life doesn't evolve beyond the moment here. then compete against every ideology that divided them historically. Guess why nobody wins standing against humanity already corrupted every generation lived to this point of 8 billion soles adapting in this atmosphere now.

Your contextual soul isn't allowed to discuss what your brain senses as you must recite the consensus believed by everyone else around your time adapting in the moment here or face insubordination, treason against humanity, blasphemy against intellectual higher order of evolving forward here.

Punishment for such crimes against humanity is ridicule, shame, blame, shunning, exile, executed. Nobody defies humanity or else. Tyranny coming from induced hope, faith, charity, power, wealth, fame, means, motives, methods orchestrating chaos, organizing deniers to stage mayhem, madness, misery upon anyone not complying to moral typecasting, legal stereotyping, economic rank, social position leading people into better tomorrows granted diplomatic immunities from rule of laws directing 99% of the population to obey speculating life exceeds genetic time occupying space here.

Core of corruption regardless what issue historically developing humanity governing outcomes arriving here now.

cynical gay.

you need jesus bad.

:nolovejesus:

get your heart straight, maggot.

Here is something to think about, I am the first arrival of Nostradamus' prophecy of "One Male" attempting to stop corruption moving generation to generation same way it had regardless Confuseous, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohammad, Ming Dynasties, really doesn't matter what society or alternate realities this species created speculating genetics exceeds the time ancestors get adapting to the moment here.

I don't need to believe life is more than all it ever has been to date. I understand the focal point where genetics eternally separates the active reproductions inhabiting time here now as their own chromosomes combined so far had and having occupying space now.

Here is something to think about, I am the first arrival of Nostradamus' prophecy of "One Male" attempting to stop corruption moving generation to generation same way it had regardless Confuseous, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohammad, Ming Dynasties, really doesn't matter what society or alternate realities this species created speculating genetics exceeds the time ancestors get adapting to the moment here.

I don't need to believe life is more than all it ever has been to date. I understand the focal point where genetics eternally separates the active reproductions inhabiting time here now as their own chromosomes combined so far had and having occupying space now.

inculcating nihilism is a different issue.

Back