Is the Universe a quantum fluctuation?

7nwhm9.jpg
Agreed, Ms. BP. Embrace the positive, not the negative. :thup:

Let's say I did fail in college and dropped out, Perry. Why does that make you happy? You dodged that question on the other thread, but since you keep repeating the claim, will you answer it now?

HILARIOUS! The disher can't take it when it's dished out to him.

Guess you really aren't all you think you are, are you? Community College failure!

HILARIOUS! The disher can't take it when it's dished out to him.

Guess you really aren't all you think you are, are you? Community College failure!

Two more questions you dodged. Why can't you answer them, Perry? I'd ask you why you think I can't take what's "dished out" but you keep running from my questions, so I won't.

Again, Perry; let's say I flunked out of community college and spent the rest of my life wearing a paper hat at MacDonald's. Why is that so important to you?

Two more questions you dodged. Why can't you answer them, Perry? I'd ask you why you think I can't take what's "dished out" but you keep running from my questions, so I won't.

Again, Perry; let's say I flunked out of community college and spent the rest of my life wearing a paper hat at MacDonald's. Why is that so important to you?

For the same reason you love to mock my education! LOL!

Why are you so stupid you can't even see your own vileness tossed back at you! LOLOLOL

You are a joke and it's even more sad because you failed at COMMUNITY COLLEGE. That's got to be galling. And it clearly bothers the fuck out of you that I've figured you out.

I love to see weaklings like Doc Dutch. he talks so big and is so hateful that it makes it HILARIOUS when you dish some back on to him and he blows a fuse.

This is comedy gold right here.

Perry, do you really expect over-50 adults to believe you've earned a doctorate of any kind? What did you do? Buy it in Guatemala?

You lack the maturity and intelligence to complete a college degree, much less an additional 6+ years.

Why do you keep claiming you are so accomplished when it's clear you are jealous of anyone completing community college?

Perry, do you really expect over-50 adults to believe you've earned a doctorate of any kind? What did you do? Buy it in Guatemala?

You lack the maturity and intelligence to complete a college degree, much less an additional 6+ years.

Why do you keep claiming you are so accomplished when it's clear you are jealous of anyone completing community college?

Geez, dude, get over it! You couldn't make it through community college. Get past it.

I apologize for finding you so funny but it could be because you are so hateful to everyone else. Now someone shows you disrespect and you lose your shit.

Maybe you can go back to school. Get some help this time around. Find a tutor to help you with stuff.

For the same reason you love to mock my education! LOL!

Why are you so stupid you can't even see your own vileness tossed back at you! LOLOLOL

You are a joke and it's even more sad because you failed at COMMUNITY COLLEGE. That's got to be galling. And it clearly bothers the fuck out of you that I've figured you out.
Perry, you clearly lack the maturity and intellect to be have earned a doctorate. Ergo, either you are lying or, you did earn it, but have suffered a severe cognitive loss.

Being smarter than others is very important to you, Perry. Last year we had a retarded Polish young man who felt the same way. Good news! You're smarter than Witold! :thup:

Let's say my entire life is a joke, Perry. Why do you care so much?

Perry, you clearly lack the maturity and intellect to be have earned a doctorate. Ergo, either you are lying or, you did earn it, but have suffered a severe cognitive loss.

Being smarter than others is very important to you, Perry. Last year we had a retarded Polish young man who felt the same way. Good news! You're smarter than Witold! :thup:

Let's say my entire life is a joke, Perry. Why do you care so much?

I cannot say enough how much I love to see you so stressed. You really are like a little kid who is a bully: you push and push and push and when someone pushes back you cry.

Go cry on your own. You are pathetic. A loser and pathetic.

I take that back...keep crying on here. It's funny to watch you whine and lose your shit. Make some more memes. Or just change people's posts so they say stupid stuff.

Whatever it is that gets you off. It's all hilarious.

Geez, dude, get over it! You couldn't make it through community college. Get past it.

I apologize for finding you so funny but it could be because you are so hateful to everyone else. Now someone shows you disrespect and you lose your shit.

Maybe you can go back to school. Get some help this time around. Find a tutor to help you with stuff.
I'm 67 years old, Perry. What am I supposed to get past?

Everyone, Perry? Please post a couple examples of what you believe is hateful of me. Take your time, I'll wait. :thup:

I'm fully retired, Perry. My education is limited to catching up on 28 years of TV shows I missed. LOL

I cannot say enough how much I love to see you so stressed. You really are like a little kid who is a bully: you push and push and push and when someone pushes back you cry.

Go cry on your own. You are pathetic. A loser and pathetic.

I take that back...keep crying on here. It's funny to watch you whine and lose your shit. Make some more memes. Or just change people's posts so they say stupid stuff.

Whatever it is that gets you off. It's all hilarious.
Your pleasure in seeing others in pain is what makes me curious about you, Perry.

Let's say all of that is true. Why is it so important to you to think I'm a pathetic loser, Perry?

Please post an example of me losing my "shit". I'd love to discuss it. Such a topic can't be easily Googled. :)

Interesting sexual reference, Perry. Learning about Abbie Normals is a matter of curiosity for me, not a sexual interest as you seem to have. Why are you sexually aroused by feeling superior to others, Perry?

Your pleasure in seeing others in pain is what makes me curious about you, Perry.

Says the guy who heaps hated on so many people on here. Wow. You really are stupid if you can't figure out I'm giving you EXACTLY WHAT YOU HEAP ON EVERYONE ELSE.

Don't like it? TOUGH. Maybe next time you won't heap it on people.

Or maybe you need to go back to mommy Cypress to hold your widdle hand. You guys seem to love each other a lot. Probably because you are both of limited intellectual capacity but suffer from Dunning Kruger to the point you don't know that everyone with even a MODEST amount of education sees you for the fake poseurs you actually are.

Says the guy who heaps hated on so many people on here. Wow. You really are stupid if you can't figure out I'm giving you EXACTLY WHAT YOU HEAP ON EVERYONE ELSE.

Don't like it? TOUGH. Maybe next time you won't heap it on people.

Or maybe you need to go back to mommy Cypress to hold your widdle hand. You guys seem to love each other a lot. Probably because you are both of limited intellectual capacity but suffer from Dunning Kruger to the point you don't know that everyone with even a MODEST amount of education sees you for the fake poseurs you actually are.

Translation: It's all your fault, Dutch!

LOL No worries, Perry. It's interesting to see the true, flaming you.

Remember the saying about "giving someone enough rope"? The fact you've been posting all day on a workday is very interesting to me. Are you unemployed, Perry?

So you think it's proper for a 67 year old man to troll an internet discussion forum puking hatred on everyone else and making childish memes? Interesting.

That's "adult" to you?

Funny.
I'm not trolling, Perry, so, yes, my conduct is appropriate.

Please quote a post you think is trolling so you and I can discuss it, Perry. As usual, I expect you to run from the challenge.

Back