Is this the best political debate forum on the web?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date

Is this the best political debate forum on the web?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LOL at the conservative "champions of the Constitution" who want to keep divergent views off the board.

Maybe they don't share Damocles' vision: Freely discuss and debate international and US political issues, current events, and conspiracies. All political views are welcome.

it has nothing to do with divergent views little troll. it has to do with your constant trolling. notice you're the only one most people on this board can't stand wouldn't mind gone. stop being a troll and that will change.

I don't even advocate banning the little faggot. I just encourage everyone to laugh at him and call him names, as he spams the board with bullshit threads, and engages in flaming and stalking.

I don't even advocate banning the little faggot. I just encourage everyone to laugh at him and call him names, as he spams the board with bullshit threads, and engages in flaming and stalking.

Spams the boards? Like showing everyone PmP is a liar? Like calling bull on Dumber-than-most who plays the part of an internet warrior.

If anything, we need more posters like \\()//. It's high time this board is cleaned up although I must admit it is slowly happening. The occasional lying Conservative/Repub is disappearing whether voluntarily or by a swift boot by the admin.

As the saying goes, "No doubt the world is unfolding as it should." :)

Spams the boards? Like showing everyone PmP is a liar? Like calling bull on Dumber-than-most who plays the part of an internet warrior.

If anything, we need more posters like \\()//. It's high time this board is cleaned up although I must admit it is slowly happening. The occasional lying Conservative/Repub is disappearing whether voluntarily or by a swift boot by the admin.

lol.....have you demonstrated anything except your ignorance?......

STFU retard.

lol.....have you demonstrated anything except your ignorance?......

In case you forgot....

JPP June 4, 2012. Thread: The womb Nazis are at it again

Post #43 by PostmodernProfit: no law has ever been passed and no law will ever be passed and no law will ever be proposed to be passed which would prohibit the use of contraceptives

Post #47 by \\()//: In Massachusetts, anyone disseminating contraceptives -- or information about contraceptives -- faced stiff fines and imprisonment. But by far the most restrictive state of all was Connecticut, where the act of using birth control was even prohibited by law. Married couples could be arrested for using birth control in the privacy of their own bedrooms, and subjected to a one-year prison sentence.

Now, anyone who has the gall to call themselves a man would have simply acknowledged their error and moved on. However, you proceeded to define the length of time "ever" should represent reminding one of a child needing a spanking which \\()// promptly administered. Between humiliation and the sensitivity of sitting at your computer you continue to act out.

Most discouraging. :nono:

STFU retard.

The truth hurts but calling someone a troll when they show the occasional right wing poster is either a liar or they twist the truth like a knot shaped pretzel does little to help your cause. Someone noted the board was starting to lean left. Is it any wonder considering the absurd arguments and statements coming from those who claim to be on the right?

In case you forgot....

JPP June 4, 2012. Thread: The womb Nazis are at it again

Post #43 by PostmodernProfit: no law has ever been passed and no law will ever be passed and no law will ever be proposed to be passed which would prohibit the use of contraceptives

Post #47 by \\()//: In Massachusetts, anyone disseminating contraceptives -- or information about contraceptives -- faced stiff fines and imprisonment. But by far the most restrictive state of all was Connecticut, where the act of using birth control was even prohibited by law. Married couples could be arrested for using birth control in the privacy of their own bedrooms, and subjected to a one-year prison sentence.

Now, anyone who has the gall to call themselves a man would have simply acknowledged their error and moved on. However, you proceeded to define the length of time "ever" should represent reminding one of a child needing a spanking which \\()// promptly administered. Between humiliation and the sensitivity of sitting at your computer you continue to act out.

Most discouraging. :nono:

I haven't forgotten....that's the thread where you made the embarrassing comment that the right wanted to prohibit birth control, then tried to dodge criticism by pretending you only meant that in the 1800s birth control was prohibited......oh, and tried to redecorate my office....

The truth hurts but calling someone a troll when they show the occasional right wing poster is either a liar or they twist the truth like a knot shaped pretzel does little to help your cause. Someone noted the board was starting to lean left. Is it any wonder considering the absurd arguments and statements coming from those who claim to be on the right?

are you actually claiming he doesn't troll? :rolleyes:

btw, showing that PMP is wrong is nothing to be proud of. i wouldn't use that as a measure of whether someone is a troll or not.

I haven't forgotten....that's the thread where you made the embarrassing comment that the right wanted to prohibit birth control, then tried to dodge criticism by pretending you only meant that in the 1800s birth control was prohibited......oh, and tried to redecorate my office....

Post #43 by PostmodernProfit: "no law has ever been passed and no law will ever be passed and no law will ever be proposed to be passed which would prohibit the use of contraceptives"

Let's start at the beginning. Do you know what "ever" means?

Back