Islam is the Religion of Pinheads!

The old testament also calls for stoning your wife to death if she cheats on ya.
It also says you could just dismiss her. One was not proscribed to only kill her. It did say that anybody who married her afterward would be committing adultery as well.

The old testament also calls for stoning your wife to death if she cheats on ya.

The OT says a lot of crazy shit.

Dixie's "personal" belief that anybody who get an abortion should be stoned to death, puts him squarely on the side of people like the Taliban and Al Qaeda.

Yep anyone who marries a divorced person is commiting adultry.
Unless they divorced due to adultery. So, if I divorced my wife to marry another I would be committing adultery, if I divorced her for cheating on me then married another I would not be committing adultery.

I will just be commiting adultry if I marry again. but then that is the kind of adultry that does not end in lead poisioning.

What exactly are Christians doing in His name, that you think Jesus would be upset with?
They're preaching the Hebrew Moral Code from the Torah. Jesus, like all of the followers of Biel, broke from the Hebrew Moral Code. Read the Gospels.
Christians are not to judge....that's God's job.
I find it interesting that Christians worship Jesus yet turn their backs on his teaching...that's what happens when you don't know your own history.

Yep Grouch. the old testament is Jewish, the new testament is Christian.

the definition of Christian is to be like Christ.

Read what Christ did.
Did he advocate killing anyone?
Did he turn away non Jewish folks?

Good Christians are good people. The Dixie style of Judeo-christians are not.

This is not MY judgement, it's what he says he will do, and I believe him.

That line has given us three thousand years of murder and mayhem..."It's not what I want, it's God's will"! You don't speak for God. Your own Gospel orders you not to speak for God yet you continue to violate his orders...

That line has given us three thousand years of murder and mayhem..."It's not what I want, it's God's will"! You don't speak for God. Your own Gospel orders you not to speak for God yet you continue to violate his orders...

Only jews can speak for god, right, jew?

Yep Grouch. the old testament is Jewish, the new testament is Christian.

the definition of Christian is to be like Christ.

Read what Christ did.
Did he advocate killing anyone?
Did he turn away non Jewish folks?

Good Christians are good people. The Dixie style of Judeo-christians are not.

Good Christians are a real treat but they're so damn hard to find I'm thinking they've become extinct.

Back