Islam is the Religion of Pinheads!

There is no change in my position. I have merely stated that I can understand how someone could justify abortion under certain conditions, not that I agree with abortion. I know this is a difficult thing for a liberal to comprehend, because you don't grasp the concept of someone having a different opinion than you have, this just means they are bigoted and closed-minded and wrong to you.

I can give numerous examples, where I set aside my personal feelings, and allow for society to make its own determinations. For instance, the Gay Marriage issue. I don't believe in Gay Marriage, I think marriage is between a man and a woman, and I don't think there is any justification for changing it, however, I believe a justification can be made for Civil Unions, this doesn't mean I condone homosexuality, or that I have abandoned my principles.

This issue you pinheads think you've trapped me on, doesn't demonstrate a contradiction at all, it illustrates something called 'tolerance'. I realize, this is something most of you know little about, and are incapable of understanding, so I won't waste any more time trying to explain it.

No you said you were willing to alow the law to permit women who were raped to get abortions...

then you said...

"I never said that I believed it should be legal. If it were up to me personally, there would be no legal abortion under any circumstance. If any abortion occurred for any reason, it would be a crime of murder, punishable by death, preferably stoning..."

Start spining you discredited fool. Come on Einstein, cant you read your own words?

No you said you were willing to alow the law to permit women who were raped to get abortions...

then you said...

"I never said that I believed it should be legal. If it were up to me personally, there would be no legal abortion under any circumstance. If any abortion occurred for any reason, it would be a crime of murder, punishable by death, preferably stoning..."

Start spining you discredited fool. Come on Einstein, cant you read your own words?

I can read what I posted, and I don't see a contradiction, or where you've discredited anything. Because I am open-minded and tolerant enough to allow an argument to be made for something, doesn't mean I agree with it! Do you suck men's dicks? Well??? Do you, idiot??? YES OR NO? So, if you don't, does that mean you oppose any men being able to suck other men's dicks in any circumstance? If you agree that men should be able to make their own mind up on the matter, does that mean you personally favor dick sucking? WELL???? DO YOU?

I don't agree with abortion, I don't condone abortion, I wouldn't support abortion for any reason personally, but I can certainly understand a justification by others for abortion under certain circumstances. This doesn't make me a hypocrite, it makes me a tolerant person who is willing to accept some level of reasonable justification for something I oppose. Unlike YOU!

I can read what I posted, and I don't see a contradiction, or where you've discredited anything. Because I am open-minded and tolerant enough to allow an argument to be made for something, doesn't mean I agree with it! Do you suck men's dicks? Well??? Do you, idiot??? YES OR NO? So, if you don't, does that mean you oppose any men being able to suck other men's dicks in any circumstance? If you agree that men should be able to make their own mind up on the matter, does that mean you personally favor dick sucking? WELL???? DO YOU?

I don't agree with abortion, I don't condone abortion, I wouldn't support abortion for any reason personally, but I can certainly understand a justification by others for abortion under certain circumstances. This doesn't make me a hypocrite, it makes me a tolerant person who is willing to accept some level of reasonable justification for something I oppose. Unlike YOU!

The fact that you cant see the contradiction.... Explains a LOT!

The Contradiction is where you said you would be willing to all under the law for victims of rape to get an abortion.... then later said, You would not support legal abortion for anyreason and it should be punished by stoning.

The Contradiction is where you said you would be willing to all under the law for victims of rape to get an abortion.... then later said, You would not support legal abortion for anyreason and it should be punished by stoning.

I never said that I wouldn't support legal abortion for any reason, I said that I don't approve of abortion, and if the law were determined by my personal philosophy, those guilty of abortion would be stoned to death. I am willing to allow the argument to made, that abortion is justifiable if the woman didn't have a choice in becoming pregnant, and was a victim of someone else's actions.

You are trying to twist what I said into a contradiction, when it's clearly not. I don't personally agree with abortion under any circumstance, including rape and incest, however, I acknowledge that others might make a valid argument for justification in those rare cases, and I am willing to accept that. I don't like it, I wish they wouldn't, I would do everything in my power to convince them of another alternative, but I would not deny them the argument for justification in those rare circumstances. In the case of abortion without the element of rape, incest, or life of the mother, I am not willing to allow any argument of justification, because there just isn't a reasonable one to be made, it's malicious premeditated murder without any reasonable justification.

How many fucking times do I have to explain this to you? Are you so stubbornly stuck on trying to prove a contradiction that you just can't comprehend what I am saying, or what? There is NO contradiction on my personal feelings regarding abortions, they are wrong, they are murder of innocent human life, in ALL cases.

I never said that I wouldn't support legal abortion for any reason, I said that I don't approve of abortion, and if the law were determined by my personal philosophy, those guilty of abortion would be stoned to death. I am willing to allow the argument to made, that abortion is justifiable if the woman didn't have a choice in becoming pregnant, and was a victim of someone else's actions.

You are trying to twist what I said into a contradiction, when it's clearly not. I don't personally agree with abortion under any circumstance, including rape and incest, however, I acknowledge that others might make a valid argument for justification in those rare cases, and I am willing to accept that. I don't like it, I wish they wouldn't, I would do everything in my power to convince them of another alternative, but I would not deny them the argument for justification in those rare circumstances. In the case of abortion without the element of rape, incest, or life of the mother, I am not willing to allow any argument of justification, because there just isn't a reasonable one to be made, it's malicious premeditated murder without any reasonable justification.

How many fucking times do I have to explain this to you? Are you so stubbornly stuck on trying to prove a contradiction that you just can't comprehend what I am saying, or what? There is NO contradiction on my personal feelings regarding abortions, they are wrong, they are murder of innocent human life, in ALL cases.

Dont you get dizzy spinning so fast?

Dont you get dizzy spinning so fast?

I'm not spinning, you are running round and round me in circles, pointing your finger at me and claiming I am spinning, and it just appears to you that I am spinning. To everyone else, it appears you are an idiot who can't argue a point. Try stopping yourself, and actually reading what I am posting, I bet you will see that I have been completely consistent all along.

Ill let the record speak for itself... I encourage anyone who enters this thread to scroll up and compare Dixie's statements and see if he is spinning or not...

You decide... I am done with my illistration of his hypocracy!

he's dizzy alright Alex...but you KNOW better than to expect him to EVER admit he has been inconsistent. H'e turn his own mother in before he'd ever admit he was wrong about anything

Personally I read it this way:

Dixie says: Were I emperor I would make it illegal in all cases. However I am willing to compromise on this one area if that is what it took to get all other cases made illegal.

Everybody else says: You're spinning, you said you would make it all illegal, now you say you wouldn't!

Personally I read it this way:

Dixie says: Were I emperor I would make it illegal in all cases. However I am willing to compromise on this one area if that is what it took to get all other cases made illegal.

Everybody else says: You're spinning, you said you would make it all illegal, now you say you wouldn't!

Exactly!

See, I know, if Damo understands what I said, it can't too difficult for a pinhead to get. I honestly think there is some sort of pinhead message board filter that converts my posts on your computers, or something. It's either that, or you people are just too bigoted and judgemental to be fair and honest with me. In any event, it gets real old going through 5 pages of reading your idiotic misinterpreting of what I post, clarifying each and every thing, and then being told that I am spinning or not admitting I was wrong about something. If you honestly expect me to roll over like a puppy and just accept whatever you claim I said, just so you can strut around and feel like a big shot, that just isn't ever going to happen here, you can give it up.

Very seldom am I ever 'proven wrong' here, mainly because I am very careful about what I post, and I am pretty sure of what I am saying before I push the submit button. When I make a mistake on something, and it is pointed out to me, I admit that I made an error, and correct it. Jarhead used to have something in one of his sig lines regarding an admitted error by me, so I know there is proof of this. I challenge Maineman to post a link to ANY post he has ever admitted he made in error, on this board or any board.

The problem is, many of you idiots are so full of hate for me, you immediately take an opinion you disagree with, and turn it into something I am "wrong" about. I'm not "wrong" to have a difference of opinion on anything!

Exactly!

See, I know, if Damo understands what I said, it can't too difficult for a pinhead to get. I honestly think there is some sort of pinhead message board filter that converts my posts on your computers, or something. It's either that, or you people are just too bigoted and judgemental to be fair and honest with me. In any event, it gets real old going through 5 pages of reading your idiotic misinterpreting of what I post, clarifying each and every thing, and then being told that I am spinning or not admitting I was wrong about something. If you honestly expect me to roll over like a puppy and just accept whatever you claim I said, just so you can strut around and feel like a big shot, that just isn't ever going to happen here, you can give it up.

Very seldom am I ever 'proven wrong' here, mainly because I am very careful about what I post, and I am pretty sure of what I am saying before I push the submit button. When I make a mistake on something, and it is pointed out to me, I admit that I made an error, and correct it. Jarhead used to have something in one of his sig lines regarding an admitted error by me, so I know there is proof of this. I challenge Maineman to post a link to ANY post he has ever admitted he made in error, on this board or any board.

The problem is, many of you idiots are so full of hate for me, you immediately take an opinion you disagree with, and turn it into something I am "wrong" about. I'm not "wrong" to have a difference of opinion on anything!

I admitted that I was wrong about John Kerry beating George Bush. I really thought he had a great chance. But, unlike you, I didn't bet money on it and then renege.

You were wrong about us only losing 500 more men....you were wrong about the insurgency withering away after Zarqawi was killed. You have been wrong about nearly all of your prognostications regarding the war in Iraq from the very beginning....and I have yet to see you admit any of that

-DIXIE: “I think I am fairly moderate” (fullpolitics May 4, 2006)

-DIXIE: “If it were up to me personally, there would be no legal abortion under any circumstance. If any abortion occurred for any reason, it would be a crime of murder, punishable by death, preferably stoning, as God mandated in the Old Testament.”

a hysterectomy would be the termination of the ability to become pregnant in the future.

Correct, the "termination" of pregnancy. That's what I said.

Key word in that sentence: ABILITY

Last edited:
-DIXIE: “I think I am fairly moderate” (fullpolitics May 4, 2006)

-DIXIE: “If it were up to me personally, there would be no legal abortion under any circumstance. If any abortion occurred for any reason, it would be a crime of murder, punishable by death, preferably stoning, as God mandated in the Old Testament.”

ROTFLMAO.....

Of corse remember, because its not up to him, he is for legal abortion when the woman was raped.

Back