Israeli government ; " Shoot their women and children "

It's base insults like these that got me to decide to thread ban you from all my threads. I thought I'd give you another chance and respond to you in moon's thread. I think I'll avoid doing that again for some time.

its not like I'm missing anything......none of your threads are worth reading.....

It's base insults like these that got me to decide to thread ban you from all my threads. I thought I'd give you another chance and respond to you in moon's thread. I think I'll avoid doing that again for some time.

its not like I'm missing anything......none of your threads are worth reading.....

My threads certainly aren't for everyone. Anyone, it's nice to know that you don't -always- have to insult me in reponse you make to my posts. Something is something.

OF COURSE NOT...AND WE HAVE SOME IN CONGRESS

As Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July Bicentennial genocide pogrom of Washington, D.C. born & Federal employees as those crooks on Capital Hill reminded the USA with Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom......

What do -you- call Israel's killing of thousands of Palestinian women and children?

I call it a lie.

Are you serious? You don't even have to leave the mainstream to see the statistics. I'll bold the relevant part from the following time article so you can't miss it:

In the case of Gaza, acknowledging that there was an appalling and extremely deadly attack on October 7th, and that over 30,000 Gazans have died since, mostly women and children, seems like the most basic of cornerstones of reality on which to move toward constructive discussion and eventual resolution.

Full article:
The Science Is Clear. Over 30,000 People Have Died in Gaza | Time

Are you serious? You don't even have to leave the mainstream to see the statistics. I'll bold the relevant part from the following time article so you can't miss it:

In the case of Gaza, acknowledging that there was an appalling and extremely deadly attack on October 7th, and that over 30,000 Gazans have died since, mostly women and children, seems like the most basic of cornerstones of reality on which to move toward constructive discussion and eventual resolution.

Full article:

Then tell them to get the fuck away from the terrorists. The deaths do not upset the Palestinians as much as they upset you. They die to advance Islam.

I'd -like- to think that you're being sarcastic, but it's hard to tell with you. Surely you don't support the slaughtering of thousands of women and children, do. you?

Certainly you do not believe Israel is doing that.

What do -you- call Israel's killing of thousands of Palestinian women and children?

I call it a lie.

Full article:

Then tell them to get the fuck away from the terrorists.

Are you actually unaware that the Palestinians in Gaza have literally nowhere left to run?

The deaths do not upset the Palestinians as much as they upset you. They die to advance Islam.

From what I gather, the few Palestinians who were actually a part of the October 7th attack on Israel did what they did in an attempt to better their lot in Palestine, not to "advance Islam". I think most would agree that their attempt wasn't successful, but I also think that it's understandable that they would make the effort. I think it's essentially akin to prison riots. Prisoners who are kept in fairly reasonable conditions don't tend to riot. There's the added point that many of the Palestinian prisoners haven't even been accused of committing a crime.

Are you actually unaware that the Palestinians in Gaza have literally nowhere left to run?

From what I gather, the few Palestinians who were actually a part of the October 7th attack on Israel did what they did in an attempt to better their lot in Palestine, not to "advance Islam". I think most would agree that their attempt wasn't successful, but I also think that it's understandable that they would make the effort. I think it's essentially akin to prison riots. Prisoners who are kept in fairly reasonable conditions don't tend to riot. There's the added point that many of the Palestinian prisoners haven't even been accused of committing a crime.
You are too dumb to discuss this. Payback is Hell. Let the Palestinians know.

You are too dumb to discuss this.

I suppose that's -one- way to end an argument.

You are too dumb to discuss this.

I suppose that's -one- way to end an argument.

Would like me to call you a racist instead?

No, I think your previous comment may be as good as it gets in regards to ending our discussion on this. We're clearly miles apart in terms of viewpoints. Incidentally, what does your "secret virus scam" mean? Currently, I'm guessing you either believe the alleged Covid virus was made in a lab in China or that it doesn't exist. I'm for the latter by the way.

Back