It Begins: Journalists start admitting Trump-Russia conspiracy was a fabricated lie

I know what quotation marks mean, you don't. "Life is hard, it's really hard if you are stupid." (Attributed to John Wayne).
I know that it's standard practice to identify who you're quoting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I know that it's standard practice to identify who you're quoting.

I do identify the person I quote. I have quoted Henry David Thoreau and de Tocqueville numerous times with attribution. I do not attribute when posting a quote in a reply. I use quotations and the poster who made the statement certainly knows that HE made his statement. Anyone else (as you finally understood) that reads the post understands too.

I do identify the person I quote. I have quoted Henry David Thoreau and de Tocqueville numerous times with attribution. I do not attribute when posting a quote in a reply. I use quotations and the poster who made the statement certainly knows that HE made his statement. Anyone else (as you finally understood) that reads the post understands too.
Well it's good that you finally seem to have figured out the quote feature.

Well it's good that you finally seem to have figured out the quote feature.

What's to figure out? I do not attribute when posting a quote in a reply. I use quotations and the poster who made the statement certainly knows that HE made his statement. Anyone else (as you finally understood) that reads the post understands too.

What's to figure out? I do not attribute when posting a quote in a reply. I use quotations and the poster who made the statement certainly knows that HE made his statement. Anyone else (as you finally understood) that reads the post understands too.
So what's the point of even having a quote feature?

Ummm - Roy Moore ADMITTED he abused young women. The Governor of Alabama also admitted Roy Moore was a pedophile but she said pedophiles were preferable to democrats.

Back