It won’t happen, but I support

It wont be because while Harris has all of the WOKE Death Cult bonafides she is incompetent....the VP must have the patina of competence....which is most certainly not Pete.

Dark skin Indians dont identify as black....that is the point.

She is part Indian, she is not part black.
Her father is Afro-Jamaican, idiot.

Afro-Jamaicans are Jamaicans of predominantly African descent. They represent the largest ethnic group in the country.[1]

The ethnogenesis of the Black Jamaican people stemmed from the Atlantic slave trade of the 16th century, when enslaved Africans were transported as slaves to Jamaica and other parts of the Americas.[2] During the period of British rule, slaves brought to Jamaica by European slave traders were primarily Akan, some of whom ran away and joined with Jamaican Maroons and even took over as leaders.[3]

1721696319962.png

It wont be because while Harris has all of the WOKE Death Cult bonafides she is incompetent....the VP must have the patina of competence....which is most certainly not Pete.
Why do you say she is incompetent?

Harris/Buttigieg.

The most justice would be a strong black woman and an amazingly talented gay guy whooping Trump.
I think Buttigieg is a little too fem-ish/wussy to be elected VP.

I think she needs a white male Southern Governor to balance out her own girliness.

I don't think America is ready for a Harris/Buttigieg type team in the WH.

It would give the Trumpers too much ammo.

I think Buttigieg is a little too fem-ish/wussy to be elected VP.

I think she needs a white male Southern Governor to balance out her own girliness.

I don't think America is ready for a Harris/Buttigieg type team in the WH.

It would give the Trumpers too much ammo.
I suspect it will be Kelly from Arizona or the Gov of Pennsylvania, NC or KY.

Depends on her internal polling out of AZ and the Great Lakes.

Back