It won’t happen, but I support

There are so many Democrats I would be overjoyed with. It really is a wide, deep bench.

The few halfway reasonable Republicans have been morally compromised.
I recall watching two Democratic debates back in 2015 or 2016, and the candidates were Martin O'Malley, Hillary, Bernie and two others. They were all so accomplished and well-spoken that I would have been happy no matter which of them was nominated.

I have voted for whites, Blacks, men, and women to be President, so clearly I have no requirement on that regard. Can you say the same?
I vote for the best qualified, Walter, not skin color.

My esposa is a Latina so cease with the insinuations, Walter.

Why are you going to vote for a woman who was selected for her color and gender, Walter?

That’s racist and sexist, Walter.

Reactions: TOP
"Despite some national polls showing Harris in the lead, other national polls have Trump leading, and Trump currently leads or ties polling in all the most important swing states making him the current favorite to win the White House in November based on expected Electoral College votes."

I recall watching two Democratic debates back in 2015 or 2016, and the candidates were Martin O'Malley, Hillary, Bernie and two others. They were all so accomplished and well-spoken that I would have been happy no matter which of them was nominated.
And then you see trump using a fourth grade vocabulary, and wonder how the Republicans could have sunk so low.

Back