It won’t happen, but I support

Her father is Afro-Jamaican, idiot.

Afro-Jamaicans are Jamaicans of predominantly African descent. They represent the largest ethnic group in the country.[1]

The ethnogenesis of the Black Jamaican people stemmed from the Atlantic slave trade of the 16th century, when enslaved Africans were transported as slaves to Jamaica and other parts of the Americas.[2] During the period of British rule, slaves brought to Jamaica by European slave traders were primarily Akan, some of whom ran away and joined with Jamaican Maroons and even took over as leaders.[3]

View attachment 28267
Her family owned slaves.

Biden’s margin of victory in California was larger than the population of 26 states.

This is one state she won’t be worrying over.
she dropped out of the California primary because she was polling under 5%.....do you think the last four years have made her more popular?.......I think more demmycrats will sit this election out than the population of a dozen states.......

she dropped out of the California primary because she was polling under 5%.....do you think the last four years have made her more popular?.......I think more demmycrats will sit this election out than the population of a dozen states.......
She didn’t drop out of the California primary specifically (our primary was on Super Tuesday) as she dropped out before Iowa.

The point being people in California are voting for the Democrat. Once can debate whether she’ll beat Biden’s 29% margin of victory, I think there’s a good chance she will, but that remains to be seen.

Democrap dream ticket: The 2 laziest and most incompetent mooks on the bench. Harris/Buttplug

Back