Its getting good, Trump went full on racist today.

ROFLMAO

Human ancestors first existed about 7 million years ago.
Pangea broke apart about 200 million years ago likely when the dinosaurs roamed the planet in the Triassic or Jurassiac periods.
Which dinosaur did your ancestors evolve from?

Ancestor is a big word - I can see where it confused you.

Evolutionary ancestors include lystrosaurus, and other early precursors to mammals.

1722464000093.png

Actually looks a bit like Joe Biden - and clearly has a more developed brain than you have..

It's not that you don't know anything Hume, it's just that most of what you "know" simply isn't so.
You are the one where what you "know" simply isn't so.

You don't seem to know the difference between primates and hominids
Primates first appeared about 90 million years ago. Long after Pangea broke apart. While it appears primates may have evolved on different continents, humans did not since the primates that evolved on most continents died out long before hominids came into existence in Africa.

Ancestor is a big word - I can see where it confused you.

Evolutionary ancestors include lystrosaurus, and other early precursors to mammals.

View attachment 28687

Actually looks a bit like Joe Biden - and clearly has a more developed brain than you have..
Ancestor is hardly a big word. It seems you have no clue what the word means.
Care to show how humans are descended from Lystrosaurus? I look forward to your fossil evidence.

It was too much for you.

Precursor of mammals.

Sorry - I understand - you don't grasp that humans are mammals. This is really confusing for you.
I guess you don't grasp the meaning of ancestor. A dog is not an ancestor of a human. A chimpanzee is not an ancestor of a human. Lemurs are not ancestors of humans. Not all mammals are ancestors of humans. Not all precursors of mammals are ancestors of humans.

Humans did NOT evolve separately on different continents as you so stupidly claimed. All current primates, including humans, are the descendants of simians that first evolved in the Northern Africa, Middle East area. Humans are descendants from those same simians. An ancestor is who you are descended from. An ancestor is not a distant relative who is a cousin. An ancestor is certainly not a simian that evolved in North American and then died out 40 million years ago with no modern descendants.

What a silly misstatement.

The out of Africa theory - debunked 20 years ago - postulated that there was a central point of origin which was in Africa. Turned out that wasn't true. When Pangea broke apart - our evolutionary ancestors were scattered. We evolved along similar lines, parallel evolution - but across most of the earth. Humans evolved in Europe, India, and Africa without question.
You sound crazy. Pangea broke apart 200 million years ago, long before humans.

She is South Asian, but also Black. That is a proven fact.
She is Indian. Down by Sri Lanka, people have very dark skin. They have features very different than Africans, consistent with other Indians.

I get it, you're desperate to try and get the black vote - so you do what democrats do - blatantly lie.

She is Indian. Down by Sri Lanka, people have very dark skin. They have features very different than Africans, consistent with other Indians.

I get it, you're desperate to try and get the black vote - so you do what democrats do - blatantly lie.
She is Indian AND Black.

More Republicans praise Kamala.

"She Seems to shower often enough." - Mitch McConnell
"She's never physically attacked me." - Marsha Blackburn
"I don't recall collection agents repossessing her car from the Senate parking lot." - Bill Cassidy

Back