Its getting good, Trump went full on racist today.

More Republicans praise Kamala.

"She Seems to shower often enough." - Mitch McConnell
"She's never physically attacked me." - Marsha Blackburn
"I don't recall collection agents repossessing her car from the Senate parking lot." - Bill Cassidy
Yes, because Republiclowns are such NICE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE!

Just look at their NICE INTELLIGENT COMMENTS!

Justa' think, I coulda' drank a can of Alphabet soup and pooped more intelligent comments than that!

Last edited:
Yes, because Republiclowns are such NICE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE!

Just look at their NICE INTELLIGENT COMMENTS!

Justa' think, I coulda' drank a can of Alphabet soup and pooped more intelligent comments than that!

You Stalinists - your rulers - thought those were complements that show how much even Americans love Kamaltoe.

But sure - you're doing great in this election... BWAHAHAHA

Standard Disclaimer: Yes, I'm going to laugh at you and mock you every day until November 5th.

The respected black voters enough to show up to the Black Journalists Convention. Kamala Harris disrespected them by standing them up.

She disrespects them even more by pretending she is one of them.

She isn't - she never was. She is a pampered little Marxist from extremely rich immigrants who handed her everything on a silver platter.

Of course she is not.

But I certainly will not deny that you are mentally Ill!

Ohh, so clever.

Let's recap:

"This is just an extraordinary testament to the importance of having a president who understands the power of diplomacy and understands the strength that rests in understanding the significance of diplomacy."

BWAHAHAHA

She's as stupid as you are - seriously..

Ohh, so clever.

Let's recap:

"This is just an extraordinary testament to the importance of having a president who understands the power of diplomacy and understands the strength that rests in understanding the significance of diplomacy."

BWAHAHAHA

She's as stupid as you are - seriously..
Oh, I'm sorry, were some of those words Kamala used too big for you or something.

It made perfect sense of what she said, and I agree with her on that! I appreciate her for just knowing that!

You Stalinists - your rulers - thought those were complements that show how much even Americans love Kamaltoe.

But sure - you're doing great in this election... BWAHAHAHA

Standard Disclaimer: Yes, I'm going to laugh at you and mock you every day until November 5th.
Let's just face the facts- Kamala is our new SUPERSTAR CANDIDATE- Taking Biden's torch and running with it!

And having fun doing it!

And let me tell you, it feels good for me just watching her go after it!

Don't you wish you had a candidate that could raise 230 MILLION dollars in just ONE week from people who never have given to any
campaign before. And 100,000 Democrats registering to vote for the very first time. And 170,000 people volunteered to work for her campaign on the phone lines in their state to help register even more!

Wow! That certainly looks like things are looking up for Kamala!

Let's just face the facts- Kamala is our new SUPERSTAR CANDIDATE- Taking Biden's torch and running with it!

And having fun doing it!

And let me tell you, it feels good for me just watching her go after it!

Don't you wish you had a candidate that could raise 230 MILLION dollars in just ONE week from people who never have given to any
campaign before. And 100,000 Democrats registering to vote for the very first time. And 170,000 people volunteered to work for her campaign on the phone lines in their state to help register even more!

Wow! That certainly looks like things are looking up for Kamala!
I do not know who is going to win, but the polls have not slowed the movement toward her yet.

I do not know who is going to win, but the polls have not slowed the movement toward her yet.
Jarod, just wait for the polls to come out the week after the DNC.

You are going to see a KAMALI TSUNAMI! LOL!

Hey, and you heard it first right here my friend!

I hope you are correct. The VP announcement should bump her also. It actually had a negative on don-OLD.
Donnie looks old! Lee Greenwood looks old!

But yet, His VP look like an overgrown 10 year old on ecstasy with a Beard and a Big SMILE!

And Kid Rock danced like a 13 year old with Jock Itch and a hangover!

Last edited:
Back