It's not just lack of God in schools

That might work if I were a Christian advocating that we put God back in schools and teach kids about the Bible and stuff, but my very first paragraph states quite the opposite. I'm glad you admit my point about emotional reaction to tragedy is understandable, but isn't it fascinating you can't just give me credit for making a brilliant point, agreeing with me, and then moving on? Isn't it amazing how you (and others) must twist my words, contort my points, and pretend that I have stated things I never said, in order to continue propagating your hate for me?

I am not the one who advocates discrimination, that is consistently YOU. Whether it's discriminating against religious belief or unconventional sexuality, you are all about justifying a bigoted one-sided view, yours! And you don't really care if you discriminate, in fact, life is all about discrimination for you, from the moment you wake until you lay your head on your pillow at night, you think of ways to discriminate against people who don't believe the same as you.

You are just throwing out more red herrings. You are officially a troll now and not to be taken seriously, not that you ever were taken seriously.

I don't support any forms of invidious discrimination. Discrimination against those who would harm children, yes, absolutely.

20 dead 6-year-olds... that's my proof that God wasn't in Adam Lanza's heart.

"Pennsylvania never had an established church..."

Really???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Quakers

The state of Pennsylvania was founded by William Penn in 1682, as a safe place for Quakers to live and practice their faith.

This was very common in the day, most states began and were established on the basis of religion. Most colonial states had in their constitutions, the delegation of an official state religion. This continued into the early 1800s, when a movement began called "disestablishment" or those who sought to disestablish state religions. These people were opposed by those who didn't want to disestablish, and thus was born the longest word in the dictionary... Antidisestablishmentarianism.

Yeah, circular bullshit. That does not even attempt to satisfy the request though. I asked for proof that a "culture of denouncing God and embracing Evil... Relegating LIFE to something unimportant and meaningless... Disrespecting, and outright condemning those who teach and preach Godly moral values... produced Adam Lanza."

Was God in Abraham's heart when he told him to kill Isaac? What about when Samson went on his killing spree?

Pennsylvania was founded by Quakers and never had a state religion.

Ladies and gentlemen...I nominate the above post by Dixie a JPP verbal gymnastics award!

The unbelievable contortions and multiple double-twisting verbal u-turns Dixie makes in order to explain his hypocrisy is absolutely world class in the above post and should be acknowledged!
I second that nomination!

That might work if I were a Christian advocating that we put God back in schools and teach kids about the Bible and stuff, but my very first paragraph states quite the opposite. I'm glad you admit my point about emotional reaction to tragedy is understandable, but isn't it fascinating you can't just give me credit for making a brilliant point, agreeing with me, and then moving on? Isn't it amazing how you (and others) must twist my words, contort my points, and pretend that I have stated things I never said, in order to continue propagating your hate for me?

I am not the one who advocates discrimination, that is consistently YOU. Whether it's discriminating against religious belief or unconventional sexuality, you are all about justifying a bigoted one-sided view, yours! And you don't really care if you discriminate, in fact, life is all about discrimination for you, from the moment you wake until you lay your head on your pillow at night, you think of ways to discriminate against people who don't believe the same as you.

"Unconventional Sexuality" may be the kindest terms for what you seem to advocate that I have ever heard. If you don't want people to talk about your "idea" then you shouldn't bring it up.

Back