It's Over for Letterman

can I send you 50 cents to go call someone who gives a shit...

you can send me money anytime.

the point being... neilsen ratings are a microcosm of public opinion....

the outraged religious right who are wailing about Letterman are loud, but clealy, irrelevant.

sucks, doesn't it?

and, if one goes back to the OP of this thread, it is clear that gadflies like you and Dixie couldn't find the pulse of America with both hands and a map.

you can send me money anytime.

the point being... neilsen ratings are a microcosm of public opinion....

the outraged religious right who are wailing about Letterman are loud, but clealy, irrelevant.

sucks, doesn't it?

you have daughters, and still don't care about what he said, because it was a conservative woman and CHILDREN...

you should be ashamed, being a so called man of God... but,we don't expect you to stand up for what is the right thing about all this and for once stand up for us, because we are Republicans..tsk tsk tsk

whatever happened to what the Democrats and liberals continually Scream about-leave the children out of it??

Well, as we always see time and time, the Democrats only mean, leave our Democrats children out of it, but any Conservatives are fair game..

Letterman is an old, bitter, hateful little man, who by the way, got his dog ugly girlfriend knocked up before marriage...yet he doesn't even see his hypocrisy, because he now has to goosestep to the party, and he has sinking rating's so he believes if he bashes Sarah Palin and her kids, it will help his stinking ratings...Just think the OUTRAGE if he had said anything of the sort about "the Obama's little girls"...

Left-wingers are so transparent and looking in them can be ugly..

And David Letterman can go to hell with the rest of those bitter, hateful, small minded old liberals, as far as I'm concerned..

Speaking of bitter & hateful....

you have daughters, and still don't care about what he said, because it was a conservative woman and CHILDREN...

you should be ashamed, being a so called man of God... but,we don't expect you to stand up for what is the right thing about all this and for once stand up for us, because we are Republicans..tsk tsk tsk

he made a bad joke...he apologized. I only have ONE daughter and she doesn't watch Letterman....neither do I.

now be a nice girl and stop with the gratuitous insults. Do you want me to start insulting your profession?

whatever happened to what the Democrats and liberals continually Scream about-leave the children out of it??

Well, as we always see time and time, the Democrats only mean, leave our Democrats children out of it, but any Conservatives are fair game..

Letterman is an old, bitter, hateful little man, who by the way, got his dog ugly girlfriend knocked up before marriage...yet he doesn't even see his hypocrisy, because he now has to goosestep to the party, and he has sinking rating's so he believes if he bashes Sarah Palin and her kids, it will help his stinking ratings...Just think the OUTRAGE if he had said anything of the sort about "the Obama's little girls"...

Left-wingers are so transparent and looking in them can be ugly..

And David Letterman can go to hell with the rest of those bitter, hateful, small minded old liberals, as far as I'm concerned..

Golly, so much utter Rightie bullshit, it's hard to know where to start...

How about all that vicious name calling, guess it's okay when it's a holier-than-thou Rightie doing the name calling...

And how aobut the cheap shot taken at Letterman's wife? Of course the fact ol mini-meme desn't want anyone to know is that Letterman and his wife were together for DECADES before they got married. But since they were "living in sin" don'tcha know, that means they are EEEEEEEVIL!

And did ya hear Letterman's ratings are "sinking" according to Ms Neilson a.k.a meme??

Riiiiiiiight, all except for the fact Letterman's ratings have been spiking and he's regularly trashed Conan, since Palins little hissy fit...wrong again, oh saintly Rightie.

Now, feel free to igonre the fact that I just shot holes in all your arguments, and impress the rest of the board with some more pitiful fat jokes like all your buddies are so fond of...

he made a bad joke...he apologized. I only have ONE daughter and she doesn't watch Letterman....neither do I.

now be a nice girl and stop with the gratuitous insults. Do you want me to start insulting your profession?

hey you started this with your hateful little post to me, dude..and if you can find out my profession, have at insulting it, I don't care..

now go away to post your raw hate on someone else, I won't miss it..see ya

Golly, so much utter Rightie bullshit, it's hard to know where to start...

How about all that vicious name calling, guess it's okay when it's a holier-than-thou Rightie doing the name calling...

And how aobut the cheap shot taken at Letterman's wife? Of course the fact ol mini-meme desn't want anyone to know is that Letterman and his wife were together for DECADES before they got married. But since they were "living in sin" don'tcha know, that means they are EEEEEEEVIL!

And did ya hear Letterman's ratings are "sinking" according to Ms Neilson a.k.a meme??

Riiiiiiiight, all except for the fact Letterman's ratings have been spiking and he's regularly trashed Conan, since Palins little hissy fit...wrong again, oh saintly Rightie.

Now, feel free to igonre the fact that I just shot holes in all your arguments, and impress the rest of the board with some more pitiful fat jokes like all your buddies are so fond of...

awww, did I call his wife a dog...well he and you all should get the joke..If he can make jokes about a woman and her kids, I surly can make one about his wifie...also I'm not making this joke on NATIONAL Television...but leave it to you to call my joke about his dog ugly wifie, VICIOUS...ooooooo
I don't give one piece of shit about his ratings...He is still a ugly old washed up comedian...as for you, you crack me up....with your two faces..

A rise isn't something you get very often is it fatman...

Actually, through a complex series of harnesses, pullies and a pneumatic pump, I am able to get a rise anytime I wish.

I imagine that for a dried out, used up skag like yourself, it takes a bit more than even that.

awww, did I call his wife a dog...well he and you all should get the joke..If he can make jokes about a woman and her kids, I surly can make one about his wifie...also I'm not making this joke on NATIONAL Television...but leave it to you to call my joke about his dog ugly wifie, VICIOUS...ooooooo
I don't give one piece of shit about his ratings...He is still a ugly old washed up comedian...as for you, you crack me up....with your two faces..

Yeah, so old and washed up he gets $14 MILLION dollars a year, and he just signed a brand new contract that keeps him on the air for at least 3 more years.

Yeah, so old and washed up he gets $14 MILLION dollars a year, and he just signed a brand new contract that keeps him on the air for at least 3 more years.

so, Rush Limbaugh makes 40 million a year, and has 20 million listeners, but I'd bet you don't admire him for that..
Davie Letterman is a perverted, almost senile, goosestepping to his party liberal, who wouldn't know a good joke if it jumped up and bit him in his saggy ass..

anything else you'd like to say about the pervert?? good.......... bye

so, Rush Limbaugh makes 40 million a year, and has 20 million listeners, but I'd bet you don't admire him for that..
Davie Letterman is a perverted, almost senile, goosestepping to his party liberal, who wouldn't know a good joke if it jumped up and bit him in his saggy ass..

tell me... back when Rush Limbaugh was calling young Chelsea Clinton a DOG, were you this outraged? Somehow, I am guessing not so much.

Hey, you know what the difference between Rush Limbaugh and the Hindenberg is?

One is a flaming nazi gasbag, and the other is a derigible!!

But you are wrong again, oh factually challenged one. I give Rush GIGANTIC PROPS for getting that kind of contract. He's a savvy media pro who knows how to give his listeners what they want, angry rants aimed at giving his listeners a target for all their hate.

Uhhh... Meme? That wouldn't be his two-faces. That's his sixth chin....

Zappa's that guy you see on reality tv whose head is in the bed in the bedroom and his lap's on the front porch....

:eek:

Back