It's Over for Letterman

tell me... back when Rush Limbaugh was calling young Chelsea Clinton a DOG, were you this outraged? Somehow, I am guessing not so much.

Why be outraged over something that never happened....
Its only a lie repeated on left-wing blogs....nowhere else....
but you far-left pinheads will still buy it lock, stock, and barrel....

If you ever had a non-partisan thought in your peabrain it would die of lonelyness.....

Franken and friend Ivins lies are not proof....

The following is what actually happened:

On his TV show in 1992, a few days after the Presidential election, Rush Limbaugh was reviewing In/Out lists (a popular fad at the time):

In today’s New York Daily News right here… it’s the obligatory in-out list. Every time there’s a massive change somewhere, people are in, people are out. I’m now out. It says about me on here, Rush Limbaugh, loud-mouthed conservative and Bush favorite. He’s out.

Rush commented that most of the other things on the days’ list were not funny, but that “one of them in particular” was. Rush quoted from the David Hinckley article

“In: A cute kid in the White House. Out: Cute dog in the White House.”

Could– could we see the cute kid? Let’s take a look at– see who is the cute kid in the White House.

A picture of the “cute dog” (Millie) appeared on the screen instead of the “cute kid” (Chelsea).

Rush immediately said

No, no, no. That’s not the kid.

Then a picture of Chelsea Clinton came on the screen and Rush said

That’s– that’s the kid.

Rush apologized several times and told a story about how he had learned early in his career the importance of not making fun of someone’s appearance. He then apologized again and said

http://lyingliar.com/?p=17

Uhhh... Meme? That wouldn't be his two-faces. That's his sixth chin....

Zappa's that guy you see on reality tv whose head is in the bed in the bedroom and his lap's on the front porch....

:eek:

Actually, I'm up to seven chins now...get with the program!!

You keep messing up like this and you won't be allowed to come back over and hold my fat flap next time tutu scrubs my balls.

he made a bad joke...he apologized. I only have ONE daughter and she doesn't watch Letterman....neither do I.

now be a nice girl and stop with the gratuitous insults. Do you want me to start insulting your profession?

And here I always thought that beig a Man of the Cloth, was a calling and not a profession. :eek:

Actually, through a complex series of harnesses, pullies and a pneumatic pump, I am able to get a rise anytime I wish.

I imagine that for a dried out, used up skag like yourself, it takes a bit more than even that.

And you finally admit that you have a problem; because you probably do need a pneumatic pump, to get a "rise".

But then an admission is the first step to treatment.

You are not only a vicious bitch but you share the trait of the bastard from Arizona in repeating the same old shit over and over, anyone would think that you had no imagination or creativity.

You are in error, timmie.
My parents were married, unlike those two guys that "reared" you.

Actually, I'm up to seven chins now...get with the program!!

You keep messing up like this and you won't be allowed to come back over and hold my fat flap next time tutu scrubs my balls.

Just because those balls are on your chin, doesn't mean they belong to you.

You're just renting them.

And you finally admit that you have a problem; because you probably do need a pneumatic pump, to get a "rise".

But then an admission is the first step to treatment.

Here's zappa getting his rise...

2_600.jpg

Back