I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh... I think you are a lawyer... just not a very good one or a very successful one...and, like I said... if you would like proof of my distinctive service, I CAN fax it directly to your attention.

And you have no proof that I have stalked you at all. Someone from another site gave me your name and firm name... I didn't have to go look for it anywhere.

Either fax it, or shut the fuck up.
Jeese

maineman has become even more pathetic than i thought possible. he just PM'd with the name of someone who he thinks is me....he is dead wrong, i am not that person nor do i know that person...

i never gave out my info to anyone on any board as MM claims (he claims someone from another board gave him my info)....he flat out lied...

he tried to stalk me and failed. he is barred from ever whining about anyone knowing anything about him or stalking him....he is a creep and he threatened to send a FAX to that person's firm....he is taking this stuff off line....

someone like him is not really worth it

maineman has become even more pathetic than i thought possible. he just PM'd with the name of someone who he thinks is me....he is dead wrong, i am not that person nor do i know that person...

i never gave out my info to anyone on any board as MM claims (he claims someone from another board gave him my info)....he flat out lied...

he tried to stalk me and failed. he is barred from ever whining about anyone knowing anything about him or stalking him....he is a creep and he threatened to send a FAX to that person's firm....he is taking this stuff off line....

thou protesteth too much, grasshopper!

pointing out that you lied that someone gave my info is protesting....

you really are a pathetic person...and threatening to contact that person's partners is over the line. it doesn't matter i am not that person, you think i am and you threatened to get to know that person's partners...

if we ever find out who actually sent those posts to your church, i would now not condemn it, i would congratulate that person

pointing out that you lied that someone gave my info is protesting....

you really are a pathetic person...and threatening to contact that person's partners is over the line. it doesn't matter i am not that person, you think i am and you threatened to get to know that person's partners...

if we ever find out who actually sent those posts to your church, i would now not condemn it, i would congratulate that person

I believe you. you aren't the guy someone led me to believe you were. that's fine. this other guy works in a neat building, however. I am interested in the architectural details of that style. I am going to see if they have any pictures of it that I might be able to examine.

and didn't you earlier claim that you DID know who sent those emails? didn't you earlier claim that I knew as well? Congratulate yourself, yurt.

twisting and turning ...

no one told you anything liar...i've never given that info, so it woudl be impossible....you're just a pathetic little liar

and no, i never claimed i knew, i said only that one person has admitted sending stuff, more lies maineman, pathetic

no one told you anything liar...i've never given that info, so it woudl be impossible....you're just a pathetic little liar

and no, i never claimed i knew, i said only that one person has admitted sending stuff, more lies maineman, pathetic

why do you care? you've told me that the info is wrong. I believe you. forget about it. I STILL want to find out more about that 1914 craftsman, however.

and you claim to know who admitted it... which you OBVIOUSLY do... and you also claim that I know as well, which I don't.

why do you care? you've told me that the info is wrong. I believe you. forget about it. I STILL want to find out more about that 1914 craftsman, however.

and you claim to know who admitted it... which you OBVIOUSLY do... and you also claim that I know as well, which I don't.

liar, you're the one who bellyached about it on the other board....we even talked about in PM, you ultimately said the correspondence was different from the one to your church or something....

you're threatening to contact that person's firm because you think its me...

why don't you be honest and admit no one gave you my info, you lied preacher

liar, you're the one who bellyached about it on the other board....we even talked about in PM, you ultimately said the correspondence was different from the one to your church or something....

you're threatening to contact that person's firm because you think its me...

why don't you be honest and admit no one gave you my info, you lied preacher

clearly....no one DID give me YOUR information...the information they gave me was for someone else. I understand that. No big deal. I just won't trust them anymore.

I still want to see the inside of that cool building, however. I am surprised you'd never heard of that firm or their cool building or their associate, for that matter. I didn't think that *** was that big of a town ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
clearly....no one DID give me YOUR information...the information they gave me was for someone else. I understand that. No big deal. I just won't trust them anymore.

I still want to see the inside of that cool building, however. I am surprised you'd never heard of that firm or their cool building or their associate, for that matter. I didn't think that SLO was that big of a town ;)

no one ever gave you info about that person and claimed it was yurt....you're lying and everyone knows it and the fact you got the guy wrong only proves you're a lying hack *******....

no one ever gave you info about that person and claimed it was yurt....you're lying and everyone knows it and the fact you got the guy wrong only proves you're a lying hack minister from a *******

no. you're wrong. and they were wrong. clearly, by your own admisstion, you are not the guy who works for the firm whose offices are in that cool building. too bad. no big deal.

I really DO want to find out more about the building though... the architecture looks spectacular. you should go check it out...it's on ***** *****.

He's a faggot and he wants to poke you up the ass. *shrug*

Ugh. This thread ends, and I will work to end this stuff. It's getting ugly and apparently beginning to target the wrong people in RL. Pictures of houses, constant mention of people's professions, threats to "tell on" each other. This is a site for enjoyment not for threats on people's livelihood.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back