I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
God these people are fucking retarded.

Maine, you are a saint. You have away more patience than any man I know personally.

not meant as an "insult" to gay folks at all... just a poke at SM'sclear weakness... I do not think that calling someone gay is insulting... but clearly some people do...

and now that I think about it... most gay folks that I know would be insulted that I called a maggot like SM gay!

and for someone who doesn't want anything to do with me, you sure follow me around a lot... don't you have some WORK to do? Somebody's gettin' billed for this hour! :pke:
Acknowledging that homosexuality is a sin is now a weakness according to you, preacher?

no kidding, ib1 comes on here and posts a homo love fest about maineman....those two need a room
They can demonstrate different positions on the pulpit at one of MM's sermons, their activities being normal moral and healthy and all. *shrug*

and what do you care if i do creepy internet stalker.... why are you so obsessed about me personally? i'm not gay, stop stalking me and being so interested in my personal life fag

if you do... then we both know that you are nothing but a thief.

thanks for proving it.

if you do... then we both know that you are nothing but a thief.

thanks for proving it.

fuck you liar

i NEVER said i post while on the clock, i never post while billing you dumbfucking liar....

you obsessed homo...keep up the bullshit and you will regret it....

fuck you liar

i NEVER said i post while on the clock, i never post while billing you dumbfucking liar....

you obsessed homo...keep up the bullshit and you will regret it....

do you mean to tell us that you ALWAYS log off your billable time whenever you post from your office? :lmao:

are you THREATENING me, counselor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back