I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
prove that it was meant as one, or stfu.

that's pretty simple, ain't it?

I can't be held responsible for your fragile ego and wavering sense of sexual identity. You take everything as a homosexuial insult... you might consider whether that is a symptom of a deeper problem.

You're not fooling anyone with this spin. You are a promoter of homosexuality by agreeing to marry gays in your church, and at the same time you use it as an insult to folks that you hate. Its almost like you have a split personality. *shrug*

You're not fooling anyone with this spin. You are a promoter of homosexuality by agreeing to marry gays in your church, and at the same time you use it as an insult to folks that you hate. Its almost like you have a split personality. *shrug*

I am not trying to fool anyone... I am just poking fun at you... it's almost TOO easy.

like shooting fish in a barrel.

I am not the least hypocritical about my position on homosexuality.

It sure is easy to get a rise out of YOU about it, though...THAT is for sure!:pke: methinks you protesteth a bit too much!
Sure you're not hypocritical, using something that you liberals claim is normal moral natural and healthy as an insult. No hypocrisy there whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Sure you're not hypocritical, using something that you liberals claim is normal moral natural and healthy as an insult. No hypocrisy there whatsoever. :rolleyes:

he is a worthless liar...."well travelled ass" is not a homo insult, give me a break...only a pathological liar would try to claim it wasn't. he is getting rather boring and the lies are so blatent it's like he wants to get caught

he is a worthless liar...."well travelled ass" is not a homo insult, give me a break...only a pathological liar would try to claim it wasn't. he is getting rather boring and the lies are so blatent it's like he wants to get caught

ah...the yappy little ambulance chaser with the matchbook degree chimes in once again.... ::yawn:

You are the one who needs to decide which lie you are going to stick with first. *shrug*

I have told no lies regarding this at all...so that question is already answered.

again... do you feel offended by the statement? And if so, then perhaps that shows how effective it really was.

I have told no lies regarding this at all...so that question is already answered.

again... do you feel offended by the statement? And if so, then perhaps that shows how effective it really was.
I wasn't offended, just amused at your hypocrisy, as well as your lack of 'nads to admit that it was an anti gay comment. *shrug*

Sure, liar. *shrug*

it's like this... let's say, for example, that I knew you were terribly vain and that you were incredibly self-conscious about the few extra pounds that you had put on around the belly over the winter... if I wanted to poke at you a bit, I would call you fatso or chubby... even if it really wasn't that noticeable.

In this instance, I know that you are extremely homophobic, and actually, may very well be a self-loathing closeted gay man all along, so the way to poke at YOU a bit is to infer that maybe you like that sort of thing. Kinda like the way you like to call me a liar, because you know that I don't like that.... but in your case, you have gone to the well a few times to many with that one and it's effect has worn off.

And the proof as to how well my ribbing you has worked is what a HUGE deal you have made about it. :)

as I said earlier, methinks you protesteth just a tad too much:pke:

it's like this... let's say, for example, that I knew you were terribly vain and that you were incredibly self-conscious about the few extra pounds that you had put on around the belly over the winter... if I wanted to poke at you a bit, I would call you fatso or chubby... even if it really wasn't that noticeable.

In this instance, I know that you are extremely homophobic, and actually, may very well be a self-loathing closeted gay man all along, so the way to poke at YOU a bit is to infer that maybe you like that sort of thing. Kinda like the way you like to call me a liar, because you know that I don't like that.... but in your case, you have gone to the well a few times to many with that one and it's effect has worn off.

And the proof as to how well my ribbing you has worked is what a HUGE deal you have made about it. :)

as I said earlier, methinks you protesteth just a tad too much:pke:

Actually, since you are the one who brought it up initially, then lied about it and now this rambling excuse, along with your historic long-winded homo-erotic stories, most pshrinks would take that as your denial of your own perversion. *shrug*

LOL, homofrommaine just admitted he LIED and that he did in fact intend it as a homosexual insult after proclaiming it was not a homosexual insult...

frickin hilarious

LOL, homofrommaine just admitted he LIED and that he did in fact intend it as a homosexual insult after proclaiming it was not a homosexual insult...

frickin hilarious

not meant as an "insult" to gay folks at all... just a poke at SM'sclear weakness... I do not think that calling someone gay is insulting... but clearly some people do...

and now that I think about it... most gay folks that I know would be insulted that I called a maggot like SM gay!

and for someone who doesn't want anything to do with me, you sure follow me around a lot... don't you have some WORK to do? Somebody's gettin' billed for this hour! :pke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back