I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you mean to tell us that you ALWAYS log off your billable time whenever you post from your office? :lmao:

are you THREATENING me, counselor?

you obviously have no clue how billables work and you flat out lied that i am a thief and post when i am billing...if you take it as a threat then you ought to think about shutting that lying mouth of yours "preacher"

at least two lies in this one thread...how many more lies do you really want people to see from you "preacher" who has to likely lie about ever serving in the military and being kidnapped

you obviously have no clue how billables work and you flat out lied that i am a thief and post when i am billing...if you take it as a threat then you ought to think about shutting that lying mouth of yours "preacher"

at least two lies in this one thread...how many more lies do you really want people to see from you "preacher" who has to likely lie about ever serving in the military and being kidnapped
LOL Now he claimed he was kidnapped. This should be rich, and confirmable. :pke:

LOL Now he claimed he was kidnapped. This should be rich, and confirmable. :pke:

yes, he claims he was kidnapped and held hostage multiple times in the ME....when he claims he was a UN observer...the way the guy bashes on those who have never served leads me to believe he is lying about having ever served

yes, he claims he was kidnapped and held hostage multiple times in the ME....when he claims he was a UN observer...the way the guy bashes on those who have never served leads me to believe he is lying about having ever served
Hmmm something like that should have some reports on it. Goggle navy-commander-held-hostage-multiple-times-Mideast. Sorry, no hits. Another lie. *shrug*

no lies....

if you want to prove that I am lying by suggesting that there has never been an occasion where you were online posting on a political website and later had that moment in time billed to a client, then I suggest you prove it.

Maybe there is someone who could step up and examine all of the times during the workday when you have posted online and compare them to your case load? Do you know anyone who could step up and help you prove me wrong? I merely asked the question...you called me a liar... a claim which we both know you don't dare try to prove.

"likely lie"??? wtf does THAT mean, counselor? Do you have anything that would make any of my statements about my military service "LIES" other than the fact that you just don't LIKE me very much? Gonna sell that to a jury?

you're pathetic.

how about if I fax a copy of my citation for the defense meritorious service medal to your office? would that be good enough for you?

i don't need to prove anything to you liar...you made the claim, you back it up...you've already been caught lying at least twice in this thread....

and yeah, you want take this shit into the real world, send the fax (i doubt you have the number)...i'm sure damo will love your attitude internet stalker who whined about others stalking him yet who obsessively and creepily stalked me down....

i'm sure you then won't mind others faxing your employers...

i don't need to prove anything to you liar...you made the claim, you back it up...you've already been caught lying at least twice in this thread....

and yeah, you want take this shit into the real world, send the fax (i doubt you have the number)...i'm sure damo will love your attitude internet stalker who whined about others stalking him yet who obsessively and creepily stalked me down....

you "doubt"? Funny... I never doubted your ability to track me down and find my name and my employer....

I can prove I served with distinction in the middle east... and I can fax it to your attention.

can you prove you've never been posting on here while the client was paying for your time? I doubt it.

you "doubt"? Funny... I never doubted your ability to track me down and find my name and my employer....

I can prove I served with distinction in the middle east... and I can fax it to your attention.

can you prove you've never been posting on here while the client was paying for your time? I doubt it.

there is no need for me to prove anything to you...i've never posted while billing, that is a fact. you are a proven liar....i doubt you served... your conduct is not representative of people who have served, your many lies lend great weight that you are making this up...

i never tracked you down, no matter how many times you whine and lie that i did, it will never change that fact. you are accusing me of an illegal activity, that is a serious accusation. then again, at least everyone but IB1maineman'sgaylover, doesn't believe you and knows that all you're doing is lying to rile me up. you're so stupid you don't even realize that seriousness of your false accusation.

so, that money you stole from your church....did you return it yet?

there is no need for me to prove anything to you...i've never posted while billing, that is a fact. you are a proven liar....i doubt you served... your conduct is not representative of people who have served, your many lies lend great weight that you are making this up...

i never tracked you down, no matter how many times you whine and lie that i did, it will never change that fact. you are accusing me of an illegal activity, that is a serious accusation. then again, at least everyone but IB1maineman'sgaylover, doesn't believe you and knows that all you're doing is lying to rile me up. you're so stupid you don't even realize that seriousness of your false accusation.

so, that money you stole from your church....did you return it yet?

you can make an unproven assertion and call it a fact all day long. And I am not ACCUSING you of anything... I am merely posing the question.

Like I said... I can PROVE I served with great distinction, and I can fax it to your attention tomorrow morning if you'd like...

can you PROVE you've never logged on while on the clock?

you can make an unproven assertion and call it a fact all day long. And I am not ACCUSING you of anything... I am merely posing the question.

Like I said... I can PROVE I served with great distinction, and I can fax it to your attention tomorrow morning if you'd like...

lol...you claimed i post while on the clock and have the nerve to talk about unproven assertions...you should really give back that money you stole from your church, if you didn't steal it, PROVE it

get a grip liar...you never served and i don't care if anyone believes you or not...you lie about so many things...

you run around claiming i'm not a lawyer, now you have my fax number (another lie) at my law firm...which is it liarman....i'm not a lawyer as you previously claimed or you have my fax number....

loser

lol...you claimed i post while on the clock and have the nerve to talk about unproven assertions...you should really give back that money you stole from your church, if you didn't steal it, PROVE it

get a grip liar...you never served and i don't care if anyone believes you or not...you lie about so many things...

you run around claiming i'm not a lawyer, now you have my fax number (another lie) at my law firm...which is it liarman....i'm not a lawyer as you previously claimed or you have my fax number....

loser

oh... I think you are a lawyer... just not a very good one or a very successful one...and, like I said... if you would like proof of my distinctive service, I CAN fax it directly to your attention.

And you have no proof that I have stalked you at all. Someone from another site gave me your name and firm name... I didn't have to go look for it anywhere.

oh... I think you are a lawyer... just not a very good one or a very successful one...and, like I said... if you would like proof of my distinctive service, I CAN fax it directly to your attention.

And you have no proof that I have stalked you at all. Someone from another site gave me your name and firm name... I didn't have to go look for it anywhere.

looool....you're so lying about someone at another site giving you my info....why do you continue to lie so much?

you either stalked me or are lying you know anything...as time goes on, it appears you're lying....why don't you just post up your service on the board....you don't know squat about me, you don't even have my correct lawschool....which only proves that you totally lied about someone giving you my info...lmao

loser

if you do... then we both know that you are nothing but a thief.

thanks for proving it.

Have you ever considered seeking professional help?

You really need more help then anyone can provide on a message board.

I'ld ask you to pray; but I'm not sure satan would help you.

fuck you liar

i NEVER said i post while on the clock, i never post while billing you dumbfucking liar....

you obsessed homo...keep up the bullshit and you will regret it....

Why do you continue to talk to that asswipe??

If you ignore him, he'll just fade away.

He should just be able to post it on this site.

Can you prove that you've never molested an alter boy??

Then you never returned the money you stole, from your church!!

SHAME ON YOU
SHAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back