I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I, as a patriot, take advice from you, a liberal democrat? *shrug*
I dunno....maybe cause he's served his nation and went in harms way for this country and you haven't.

I wouldn't put on the patriot badge if I was you. Maineman's done more walking then you have talking.

Last edited:
Dixie also said there were WMD's. In tunnels if I recall correctly.
And that he doubted if 500 US troops would be killed in Iraq.

I never said there were WMD's in tunnels. We have spy photos of cargo being moved into underground tunnels in Syria, we don't know what the cargo was, but this was happening as the US was dealing with the UN over Iraq's compliance with UN resoultions about their WMD's. We also documented (the UN) over 80k liters of nerve gas, in Iraq in 1998, which has yet to be accounted for. Putting two and two together, there is a good possibility the WMD caches we expected to find in Iraq, were spirited out of the country.

I also never said 500 troops would be killed in Iraq, that is just an outright left-wing lie and distortion of something I did say. During the debate over Iraq being a "quagmire" and constant comparisson to Vietnam, I pointed out how FEW deaths had been endured in Iraq, in comparisson to all the other wars and battles we have fought. Fewer US soldiers have died in Iraq than in some single battles of the South Pacific in WWII. What I stated was, I doubt when all is said and done, more than 5,000 soldiers would have given their lives for Iraq's liberation. Even though it wasn't intended as some sort of "estimate" or "prediction" it turns out to have been a pretty accurate assessment. In fact, last month, we probably had more US military fatalities on US soil, than inside Iraq.

I never said there were WMD's in tunnels. We have spy photos of cargo being moved into underground tunnels in Syria, we don't know what the cargo was, but this was happening as the US was dealing with the UN over Iraq's compliance with UN resoultions about their WMD's. We also documented (the UN) over 80k liters of nerve gas, in Iraq in 1998, which has yet to be accounted for. Putting two and two together, there is a good possibility the WMD caches we expected to find in Iraq, were spirited out of the country.

I also never said 500 troops would be killed in Iraq, that is just an outright left-wing lie and distortion of something I did say. During the debate over Iraq being a "quagmire" and constant comparisson to Vietnam, I pointed out how FEW deaths had been endured in Iraq, in comparisson to all the other wars and battles we have fought. Fewer US soldiers have died in Iraq than in some single battles of the South Pacific in WWII. What I stated was, I doubt when all is said and done, more than 5,000 soldiers would have given their lives for Iraq's liberation. Even though it wasn't intended as some sort of "estimate" or "prediction" it turns out to have been a pretty accurate assessment. In fact, last month, we probably had more US military fatalities on US soil, than inside Iraq.

You are extremely lucky that the FP site is no longer searchable.

You are extremely lucky that the FP site is no longer searchable.

Why? So you could have more resources to take out of context, dsitort, and outright tell lies about? What difference does that make? Just go ahead and claim I said shit I didn't say! Your pinhead buddies don't need a link to believe it, and those who aren't brain damaged like you, know you are a lying little dog turd anyway, and don't believe a thing you have to say.

Enough with extended family. Yo' mama jokes fine, starting to include the sisters and brothers, not so fine. Extending this further can only lead to bad, so let's not do that.

I agree that I can be really rude and crude, but since Mainman wanted to be insultive; I just thought I'd rub his nose in it, until he cried uncle.
Which he finally did.

If he can't stand the heat, then he shouldn't try to cook.

I agree that I can be really rude and crude, but since Mainman wanted to be insultive; I just thought I'd rub his nose in it, until he cried uncle.
Which he finally did.

If he can't stand the heat, then he shouldn't try to cook.

"insultive" [sic]????????

you are a one trick pony... all you can do is "crude"....

"intelligent" and "insightful" are not in your repertoire.

myself, on the other hand... I can do intelligent and insightful, AND, when the occasion calls for it, crude.

"cry uncle"???? in your dreams, moron! :lmao:

I wouldn't want you to do that. maybe 87 year old women in nursing homes are all you can score with, but I am quite sure my mom would not be interested.

now...why don't you talk about how your party has fallen on such disfavor with the American voter?

I'll wait for a legitimate answer, but I don't expect any will be forthcoming.

alas.

already proven this wrong. currently voters support republicans on 6 out of the 10 key issues, including the top two most important, that being the economy and ETHICS.

"insultive" [sic]????????

you are a one trick pony... all you can do is "crude"....

"intelligent" and "insightful" are not in your repertoire.

myself, on the other hand... I can do intelligent and insightful, AND, when the occasion calls for it, crude.

"cry uncle"???? in your dreams, moron! :lmao:

So basically, you want to continue talking about why you want me FOck your MOther??

After you turned tail and ran, last night, I figured you had re-thought your agenda; but it now appears that you just had to have a good cry, get yourself back under control, and have now decided to continue the conversation.

Good job.

Could you answer the questions about your family's incest, before we continue with why you want me to FOck your MOther??

OH, by the way; I guess you weren't intelligent enough to recognize that my biatch slap, to you, was just to see if you were man enough to let it drop.

GEE, I wonder who won that round!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

So basically, you want to continue talking about why you want me FOck your MOther??

After you turned tail and ran, last night, I figured you had re-thought your agenda; but it now appears that you just had to have a good cry, get yourself back under control, and have now decided to continue the conversation.

Good job.

Could you answer the questions about your family's incest, before we continue with why you want me to FOck your MOther??

OH, by the way; I guess you weren't intelligent enough to recognize that my biatch slap, to you, was just to see if you were man enough to let it drop.

GEE, I wonder who won that round!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

a "real man" would never have insulted another man's mother as crudely as you did. that's a fact.

like I said, all you know is crude... Mr. "Insultive" :lmao:

a "real man" would never have insulted another man's mother as crudely as you did. that's a fact.

like I said, all you know is crude... Mr. "Insultive" :lmao:

But you were raised to believe that "real men" call each others "mofo" as a term of what...........................endearment??

Or is just that you tried to play the game and didn't fully understand the rules??

already proven this wrong. currently voters support republicans on 6 out of the 10 key issues, including the top two most important, that being the economy and ETHICS.

you've proven nothing wrong. the key word in my statement is VOTERS.

You'll have a chance to disprove it in 2010.....not before.

well currently LIKELY VOTERS are siding with republicans more than democrats on 6 out of the top ten key issues. pretty short sighted to call them out in the wilderness with numbers like that maineman.

But you were raised to believe that "real men" call each others "mofo" as a term of what...........................endearment??

Or is just that you tried to play the game and didn't fully understand the rules??

yeah... I've heard real men use that term quite often in my life...

have I heard real men graphically insulting another man's mother? not so much, Mr. "Insultive".

well currently LIKELY VOTERS are siding with republicans more than democrats on 6 out of the top ten key issues. pretty short sighted to call them out in the wilderness with numbers like that maineman.

like I said... you'll be able to make a point, if there is one to be made, in 2010.

keep your pants on.

If democrats still control both chambers of congress after the midterms, my guess is that your point will be not very valid....

don't you agree?

yeah... I've heard real men use that term quite often in my life...

have I heard real men graphically insulting another man's mother? not so much, Mr. "Insultive".

Well then, that just adds wight to my suggestion that incest runs deep within your family.
You were raised around men that accused each other of FOcking their MOthers and, as you know; where there's smoke, there's fire.

I guess I should take your first comment as a good thing; because if your MOther is such a good FOck, and you would know, that you want to share her with me, I should be honored.

Now make sure you include that feeling, next year, in your MOthers Day Card.

your suggestions need all the "wight" they can get!

I suggest you work a bit harder on studying for your GED, and then come back when you've earned it.

fool.

AWWWWWWWWW, is that all you've got left??
You've been exposed as one who has FOcked his own MOther and all you can pick on is my spelling, my fingerlexia, my lack of proof reading.

You've gone from pathetic, to pitifull.

Aer yuo albe to raed tihs??

AWWWWWWWWW, is that all you've got left??
You've been exposed as one who has FOcked his own MOther and all you can pick on is my spelling, my fingerlexia, my lack of proof reading.

You've gone from pathetic, to pitifull.

Aer yuo albe to raed tihs??

you continue to expose yourself as someone without a great deal of class...and without a great deal of education. I don't mind watching that display continue. have at it.:cof1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back