J.D. Vance Is Unqualified

you are delusional

this act of violence is clearly not an isolated incident

You're referring to the AR type weapon gun violence in this country, I assume. Or perhaps the misplaced anger at Democrats over the 2020 election Trump lost in a widely predicted landslide. You're right, not an isolated incident if one of those was what Vance hinted at. .

You're referring to the AR type weapon gun violence in this country, I assume. Or perhaps the misplaced anger at Democrats over the 2020 election Trump lost in a widely predicted landslide. You're right, not an isolated incident if one of those was what Vance hinted at. .
I am talking about how you shit stains claim this is an ideological battle of good vs evil and sometimes crazy people act as they don't see through your nonsense. So we see things like SCOTUS members have to fear for their lives as a result

or congressional baseball games get shot up - and so on

oh - yeah - you gas lighting retards just assume we are as dumb as you and don't know what is going on

Hello

signalmankenneth,​

Friends,

J.D. Vance — Trump’s choice for vice president — said in a social media post on Saturday that the attempted assassination of Trump was “not some isolated incident” and suggested Biden’s campaign was to blame.

Presumably, Trump picked Vance for his vice president because Vance has publicly said he’d do what Mike Pence refused to do — overturn democracy to place America under MAGA control. Here’s what Vance said in response to George Stephanopoulos’s question “Had you been vice president on January 6th, would you have certified the election results?”

In 2020, Vance alleged that the 2020 election was stolen and that Biden’s immigration policy meant “more Democrat voters pouring into this country.”

In 2022, he suggested that Democrats were attempting to “transform the electorate” amid an immigrant “invasion.” Echoing the so-called “great replacement theory,” Vance told voters, “You’re talking about a shift in the democratic makeup of this country that would mean we never win, meaning Republicans would never win a national election in this country ever again.”

On the basis of these views alone, Vance is not qualified to hold any office in the United States government.

What do you think?
View attachment 28041

DJT chose him because he is a total suck-up.

Friends,

J.D. Vance — Trump’s choice for vice president — said in a social media post on Saturday that the attempted assassination of Trump was “not some isolated incident” and suggested Biden’s campaign was to blame.

Presumably, Trump picked Vance for his vice president because Vance has publicly said he’d do what Mike Pence refused to do — overturn democracy to place America under MAGA control. Here’s what Vance said in response to George Stephanopoulos’s question “Had you been vice president on January 6th, would you have certified the election results?”

In 2020, Vance alleged that the 2020 election was stolen and that Biden’s immigration policy meant “more Democrat voters pouring into this country.”

In 2022, he suggested that Democrats were attempting to “transform the electorate” amid an immigrant “invasion.” Echoing the so-called “great replacement theory,” Vance told voters, “You’re talking about a shift in the democratic makeup of this country that would mean we never win, meaning Republicans would never win a national election in this country ever again.”

On the basis of these views alone, Vance is not qualified to hold any office in the United States government.

What do you think?
View attachment 28041
J.D. will never be comfortable being Donnie's VP and KISS ASS!

Their honeymoon will be over before the election! Mark my word.

J.D. has no idea what he has gotten himself into yet!

J.D. may have a twerped sense of politics, but he also has morals- something Trump does not have.
There will be marriage troubles just over the horizon for Donnie and J.D.

J.D. will never be comfortable being Donnie's VP and KISS ASS!

Their honeymoon will be over before the election! Mark my word.

J.D. has no idea what he has gotten himself into yet!

J.D. may have a twerped sense of politics, but he also has morals- something Trump does not have.
There will be marriage troubles just over the horizon for Donnie and J.D.
“J.D. is kissing my ass, he wants my support,” Trump said, railing against the “fake” news story. “The entire MAGA movement is for J.D. Vance.”

The former president went on to call Vance a “great person who I’ve really gotten to know,” disputing any lingering friction between the two Republicans. Vance was a vocal critic of Trump before he ran for office.

“Yeah, he said some bad things about me, but that was before he knew me and then he fell in love,” Trump said on Saturday. “Remember I said that about Kim Jong Un? He fell in love, and they said, ‘Oh, Trump is saying he fell in love.’ Actually he did, if you want to know the truth.”

Vance takes Trump insults and begs for more!

Friends,

What do you think?
View attachment 28041
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE ON TRUMP OR VANCE, FUCKER.

Of course, you do. However, in America, the assassins are white male loners who were bullied and were looking for a place in history. The kid fits the profile.
Many shooters were in their 20s. What are you teaching kids these days?

“J.D. is kissing my ass, he wants my support,” Trump said, railing against the “fake” news story. “The entire MAGA movement is for J.D. Vance.”

The former president went on to call Vance a “great person who I’ve really gotten to know,” disputing any lingering friction between the two Republicans. Vance was a vocal critic of Trump before he ran for office.

“Yeah, he said some bad things about me, but that was before he knew me and then he fell in love,” Trump said on Saturday. “Remember I said that about Kim Jong Un? He fell in love, and they said, ‘Oh, Trump is saying he fell in love.’ Actually he did, if you want to know the truth.”

Vance takes Trump insults and begs for more!
I've read about his history, and he comes from a completely different world than Donnie.

Vance grew up Dirt Poor, being raised by his Grand Parents, because his mother was a heroin addict for years, going from man to man, and married 5 times. I don't think he ever knew his father. His Grand Parents were both Democrats.

He enlisted into the Marines right after graduating High School! He used his Veteran's benefits to pay for his education and he eventually graduated with a law degree that he hardly even used. He was only a lawyer for only a couple of years before getting into the venture Capitol Market. Wrote a Book, that became the backdrop for a movie, and started making huge sums of money. He is what is referred to as a self-made man.

Donnie was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, a spoiled rich brat, and somehow avoided the draft by claiming he had Bone Spurs!

And we all know how Donnie calls Veterans Suckers and losers.

They are just too different with not much in common, except they both have money and look good in a suit!

Friends,

What do you think?
View attachment 28041
which part is wrong?

Back