J.D. Vance Is Unqualified

Friends,

J.D. Vance — Trump’s choice for vice president — said in a social media post on Saturday that the attempted assassination of Trump was “not some isolated incident” and suggested Biden’s campaign was to blame.

Presumably, Trump picked Vance for his vice president because Vance has publicly said he’d do what Mike Pence refused to do — overturn democracy to place America under MAGA control. Here’s what Vance said in response to George Stephanopoulos’s question “Had you been vice president on January 6th, would you have certified the election results?”

In 2020, Vance alleged that the 2020 election was stolen and that Biden’s immigration policy meant “more Democrat voters pouring into this country.”

In 2022, he suggested that Democrats were attempting to “transform the electorate” amid an immigrant “invasion.” Echoing the so-called “great replacement theory,” Vance told voters, “You’re talking about a shift in the democratic makeup of this country that would mean we never win, meaning Republicans would never win a national election in this country ever again.”

On the basis of these views alone, Vance is not qualified to hold any office in the United States government.

What do you think?
View attachment 28041
Unqualified because of wrong genitalia and pigmentation?

It can happen in an instant. If he believes JD is getting more attention he will shttt his pants. His ego does not allow for anyone to upstage him or become more popular. It will be hilarious to watch.
Keep us posted ;)

Democrats be shitting themselves because the Republicans have become united. and the Dems are in disarray.
Nothing is ever as bad as it seems, and nothing is ever as good as it seems either. [Vince Lombardi]

Every day is a new day! Nothing is static! And things change from one day to the next!

Things are not always as they appear. It is easy to get caught up in the hype!

But Hey, we are human, and no one is perfect! BUT RAVE ON DUDE IF IT FEELS GOOD!! It's entertaining!

Last edited:
Everyone calm down.

everything is business as usual.

He's the deep state choice.

they always choose the rags to riches story.

a low born hillbilly who jumped at the chance to be big time.

it's presented as the american dream.

but its deep state.

everything is deep state.

Everyone calm down.

everything is business as usual.

He's the deep state choice.

they always choose the rags to riches story.

a low born hillbilly who jumped at the chance to be big time.

it's presented as the american dream.

but its deep state.

everything is deep state.
I realize that this is the "unpopular" position amongst Trump supporters atm, but yes, I likewise have my reservations about JD Vance being a "good VP choice", and I can see him eventually being realized as a "Pence 2.0". My VP preference was Ben Carson.

I watched Vance's convention speech. It had its moments, but I think that it was a mistake for him to not openly address and provide insight into his past "never-Trump" rhetoric, connecting with other people who didn't immediately hop aboard the Trump Train.

, but I think that it was a mistake for him to not openly address and provide insight into his past "never-Trump" rhetoric
my problem too.

i wanted vivek, he's a doer and understands patriotism.

indians are a good people in general.

they understand poverty doesnt justify bad behavior.

a 50,000 years or more old society.

it's all about getting along.

ahimsa

Back