Jay Z blasts Donald Trump

Yea and you're a millionaire, rides around in a chauffeur driven Rolls while living in a 80 room mansion in Beverly Hills.

But you have the time to spend all day every day posting on the internet. View attachment 5778

Once I sell my share of the business ... I'll be just fine.

... and I never leave my Car at the O'Hare and always use A1 Limo Service https://www.a1limousine.com/

... Nope ... only 5 Bedrooms 3.5 Baths in my main residence.

I have 4 Rentals in Florida ... 5 shared with my Brother and Sister in Arizona ... need a place to stay for Golf? I have 4 in Florida: Pembroke Pines, Naples and Bonita Springs. Scottsdale and Phoenix.

In about two years the big sell off and R&R

dude he's sold drugs and sung songs......that hardly makes him a businessman.....

Hmmmm....if you don't know what he does, why don't you say so?

He owns a clothing line, tons of real estate, nightclubs, and a line of beauty products. He's co-brand director of Budweiser Select, and a part owner of the Brooklyn Nets. He runs a sports agency, and owns and runs a variety of record labels and companies in the music industry.

And that's just for starters. He's an extremely successful businessman.

He owns a clothing line, tons of real estate, nightclubs, and a line of beauty products. He's co-brand director of Budweiser Select, and a part owner of the Brooklyn Nets. He runs a sports agency, and owns and runs a variety of record labels and companies in the music industry.

Who got his start as a thug dealing drugs and abusing women. Hit racords that glorified violence, scooped up by millions of impressionable youth. Now he’s legit mr. businessman.

can you do that in rap so he can understand it?.....

Who got his start as a thug dealing drugs and abusing women. Hit racords that glorified violence, scooped up by millions of impressionable youth. Now he’s legit mr. businessman.

Worked his way out of the housing projects and poverty to become one of the most successful businessmen in America.

Great American story, imo.

Worked his way out of the housing projects and poverty to become one of the most successful businessmen in America.

Great American story, imo.

His life turned around. Sure. Super rich. Obviously.

Certainly doesn’t equate to being a good guy. Certainly not someone who can point accusatory fingers of righteousness at Trump.

Back