Jay Z blasts Donald Trump

He is pretty "impressive"...one of our favorite selections from his collection
How can you go wrong with a bro like this?:rolleyes:

Well you could ask any of the brothers and sisters he sold crack cocaine to, for a start.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Look at the bright side, racist like you will always have a safe haven ... Internet Forums :rofl2:

Otherwise, you'd get a 5" knife in the stomach from a probat who had no father who next worth is now North of $900 Million :cool:

BTW ... how much is in your Account? Bitch :fu:
Yes what a great role model for black youth, get rich by selling crack cocaine and shitty rap music.

Looks like his daughter has already started to act like a diva.

Of course, you can't entirely blame the child for her high-handed attitude. But it's worth considering the peculiar lifestyle which has allowed her to get away with being so spectacularly bossy.

While other children may be playing in the park and having fishfingers for tea, Blue Ivy is already a mogul-in-the-making. She has her own staff, a personal stylist, a chef and bodyguards. Plans are already afoot for her to launch her own fragrance and clothing lines and her commercial worth is such that her name is being trade-marked.

Her lifestyle is beyond lavish. Home is one of five mega-properties — two in Los Angeles and one each in New York, The Hamptons and Miami. Birthday parties are screechingly overstated affairs, and, yes, she already has a pony. Truly a pampered billion-dollar princess

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5327405/Blue-Ivy-Carter-six-little-diva.html

Good Idea ... it's best to pivot from Drumpf 3 Baby's White Bitches who all Fucked for Money to get Welfare.

But only Donny is stupid enough to pay for $130k for Pussy you can get for Free.

You can't get it at all, free or paid for.

Cool ...

But me an the Mrs think it’s amazing that we’ll be retiering early enough to sit back and laugh at your Not One Fucking Thing.

What’s in your Wallet ... :)

Aren't you special! At least you admit you are just another piece of shit leftie that want's others to defend the freedoms they enjoy without lifting a finger to help. Your family must be so proud.

coward.jpg

So you're black, is that right?

I'm worse than that, I'm your worse nightmare that you can't control ...

But I'm the Guy you'll never confront, unless you have miles and miles of internet between us.

Enjoy your freedom of internet expression ... it's all the Balls you need and all the Balls you have.

You're Hercules's

Are you kidding ... I laugh everyday I'm on this Forum watching White Crybabies whine about being victims ...

It's like Christmas everyday
I'm not kidding. That's why I asked. You must be very excited...just 2 days to Black History Month and I thought for sure you'd have something special planned...for the Black Crybabies here...don't discriminate, now...

I'm worse than that, I'm your worse nightmare that you can't control ...

But I'm the Guy you'll never confront, unless you have miles and miles of internet between us.

Enjoy your freedom of internet expression ... it's all the Balls you need and all the Balls you have.

You're Hercules's
Only asked you a simple question, if you want to get shitty about it then I'll not bother in future.

Back