Jay Z blasts Donald Trump

... Donny The Pussy Grabber is Federally Fucked by The FBI, CIA and Next ... IRS

Even his own Wife doesn't want to sleep with a Man who Fucks a Woman who's get Fucked for a Living.

Boy you sure know how to pick'em ...

Proof fuck face??? I don't even like Trump but I can see you are FOS!

Look at the bright side, racist like you will always have a safe haven ... Internet Forums :rofl2:

Otherwise, you'd get a 5" knife in the stomach from a probat who had no father who next worth is now North of $900 Million :cool:

BTW ... how much is in your Account? Bitch :fu:

The dirty nigger attempted murderer Jayz should have been hung.

Lol, you're speaking on a different level brother. I'm talking pussy, not politics

Jay Z wasn't there to talk pussy. He was there to talk politics.

With regards to his infidelity, he's been more honest and upfront about his infidelity and marriage than most evangelicals. That from a rapper .. with about a billion dollars.

I think J-Z wins when when it comes to the p....talking contest...without doubt...
B....and Sisters and Pu...y ..... two fine examples of that:)

The dirty nigger attempted murderer Jayz should have been hung.

The last I heard, he lives in Brooklyn, Trenton, Miami and London ... anytime your badass wants to Log of the internet and pay him a visit, be my guest.

Just an FYI, you may want to leave your Internet Ball at home and bring some courage.

Get back to us how that works out, after all, someone like you should have no problem with a dirty nigger.

The last I heard, he lives in Brooklyn, Trenton, Miami and London ... anytime your badass wants to Log of the internet and pay him a visit, be my guest.

Just an FYI, you may want to leave your Internet Ball at home and bring some courage.

Get back to us how that works out, after all, someone like you should have no problem with a dirty nigger.

Yes I would shoot the dirty nigger down like the subhuman monkey that he is.

Jay Z wasn't there to talk pussy. He was there to talk politics.

With regards to his infidelity, he's been more honest and upfront about his infidelity and marriage than most evangelicals. That from a rapper .. with about a billion dollars.

I'm a Jay Z fan. I'm not judging him for cheating. I'm speaking about the expense of cheating to any man. Courts don't care if you're a Democrat or Republican when they take your money away for doing so.

Good for you ... I personally don't give a shithen pecking on an iPad ... so I'll give you and your parrots something to do.

And another fine example of a liberal education when corrected they turn right around and fuck up again! You can't make this stuff up folks! :lolup::lolup::lolup:

And another fine example of a liberal education when corrected they turn right around and fuck up again! You can't make this stuff up folks! :lolup::lolup::lolup:

Whatever helps you in your quest for superiority ...

You're probably another one of those who think that where you're born determines your success ...

Good for everyone involved, you believe what you believe and others do what they do ...

... and the two will never get together.

I'm ok with it ...

Sorry I forgot to "thrrow" you a bone ... enjoy your lunch.

Back