Jay Z blasts Donald Trump

Whatever helps you in your quest for superiority ...

You're probably another one of those who think that where you're born determines your success ...

Good for everyone involved, you believe what you believe and others do what they do ...

... and the two will never get together.

I'm ok with it ...

Sorry I forgot to "thrrow" you a bone ... enjoy your lunch.

Poor little illiterate Bourbon not only a low information voter but a total loser from the get go. You talk of success let me guess you believe success is based on how much one receives from the government. :seenoevil:

Poor little illiterate not only a low information voter but a total loser from the get go. You talk of success let me guess you believe success is based on how much one receives from the government. :seenoevil:

Do all the guessing you want, I for one couldn't give a fuck what you think of me, after all, it's the internet.

Do all the guessing you want, I for one couldn't give a fuck what you think of me, after all, it's the internet.

By Jove I believe you finally understand that nobody gives a shit what you and your leftie friends think. So when you reply to posts every thinking person sees an idiot. Aren't you a little embarrassed to have racist idiots like BAC and evince on your side? Oh Wait your a leftie never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Jove I believe you finally understand that nobody gives a shit what you and your leftie friends think. So when you reply to posts every thinking person sees an idiot. Aren't you a little embarrassed to have racist idiots like BAC and evince on your side? Oh Wait your a leftie never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not one bit ... who the Fuck are you and why would I ever give a shit?

In the words of Barack Obama, please proceed governor.

Liberals support trashy rappers, of course he gets paid.

Sure is better than a Pussy Grabbers who actually pays Women they Fuck to keep their mouths close ... maybe it's because of Trump little Dick that he needs the friction of Teeth.

Sure is better than a Pussy Grabbers who actually pays Women they Fuck to keep their mouths close ... maybe it's because of Trump little Dick that he needs the friction of Teeth.

Jay Z idon’t grab pussy... lol, sure. Cuz groupies don’t line up for pussy grabbing rappers. Hahaha.

Jay Z idon’t grab pussy... lol, sure. Cuz groupies don’t line up for pussy grabbing rappers. Hahaha.

I understand, you're jealous that a Black Rapper makes more money taking an afternoon nap that you'll ever make in your pathetic existence.

Just remember, you're superior.

The lefts new Trump bashing hero

Chad: Jay-Z success story built on violence, misogyny.http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2013/jun/18/chad-jay-z-success-story-built-on-violence/

He was born Shawn Carter, he became Jay-Z, and the 43-year-old rapper and industrialist has become one of the most unlikely success stories in an American landscape littered with them.
By day he is a pinstriped, sweet-talking entrepreneur, cutting deals with corporate America; by night he is a profane, misogynistic hip-hop mogul, glorifying violence against that same America. He boldly steps between Main Street and the mean streets with ease and abandon.
President Barack Obama celebrates Jay-Z and elicits his support, yet it is difficult to believe POTUS the parent would ever want his adolescent daughters exposed to Jay-Z’s serial characterization of women as “bitches” and “hos.”
His discography is a roadmap to racism, sexism and mayhem.

I'm not sure why Jay Z's success as a businessman - which is epic - has to be qualified or disparaged in some way.

It reminds me a bit of some comments about NFL protestors - calling them "spoiled millionaires" who should just be "grateful."

People cry racism in too many situations, but this is one where I think it's undeniable that it exists.

I'm not sure why Jay Z's success as a businessman - which is epic - has to be qualified or disparaged in some way.

It reminds me a bit of some comments about NFL protestors - calling them "spoiled millionaires" who should just be "grateful."

People cry racism in too many situations, but this is one where I think it's undeniable that it exists.

I'd love to be a "spoiled millionaire" who net worth is north of $880 Million ... and I'm betting anything these racist crybabies would love to have a fraction of that.

Sure ... sport, that's why he's getting paid :rolleyes:
His "music" is simply magnificent, isn't it? You can get the whole family together and have a "JayZ" night....try that some evening...
Start out with the melodious "B....and Sisters" and end with the soothing sounds of "P....y".....

yeah, what’s drug dealing, violence, and hatred towards women- so long as it has the cool dude stamp of approval by the hypocritical left.

His "music" is simply magnificent, isn't it? You can get the whole family together and have a "JayZ" night....try that some evening...

I don't put down people for the music they like, the cars they drive or the Women they marry ...

It's their choice and they don't need my permission or approval.

Back