JD Vance: atheist, recent Christian convert

This is how Earl thinks....

The Earth is flat.... Then he posts a link about the Earth having deep oceans and claims he backed up his claim.
Tell us about federal income taxes now being the highest in history, receptionist.

Tell us about federal taxes now being the highest in history, receptionist.
Oh, I was wrong, I made a mistake. I do that sometimes and when I do I admit it.

You however dont have the balls for that because of how weak you are.

Biden is not a Catholic...he supports abortion in opposition to Catholic Doctrine.

Heels Up Kamala used sex with Mayor Willy Brown to get a D/A appointment. That's called prostitution, another violation of religious Doctrine.
He is a lifetime catholic and attends mass regularly. Kamala is a Christian. You do not decide who is. But even in your exalted power, you cannot claim the Repubs are religious at all.

Oh, I was wrong, I made a mistake. I do that sometimes and when I do I admit it.

You however dont have the balls for that because of how weak you are.
I am right about Heels Up Harris prostituting herself to advance her political career.

You repeatedly claimed you know Joe Biden will end up in hell.

Please explain to the forum precisely how you know how God thinks and will judge.
I stated an opinion retardo. it's also my opinion hell does not exist but Biden is a lying sleaze ball shit stain and if hell existed, he would be first in line. any more questions derp stick?

you claimed to know Trump doesn't go to church, when anyone with a brain can produce evidence showing you are an idiot

Back