JD Vance: atheist, recent Christian convert

retardo "you said it is a fact"

me "If Hell exists, Biden will be there."

what kind of mouth breathing retard reads that as a statement of fact and not an opinion?

No, you lied.

I gave you two links.

Have the lawyers read them to you and then answer the phones
I cant stop laughing at you... This is great.

Your links did not support your claims, they were simply links to information, but not about your made up stuff.

You just might be the dumpiest example of a Trumpper. Your pattern of just falling for anything the right wing media feeds you is telling.

Link us up about me being a receptionist?

Your links did not support your claims, they were simply links to information, but not about your made up stuff.

You just might be the dumpiest example of a Trumpper. Your pattern of just falling for anything the right wing media feeds you is telling.

Link us up about me being a receptionist?
So you aren't even a receptionist. It's just some weird thing they made up as a dumb personal attack. What fucking morons and they wonder why they aren't taken seriously in here.

"By the time that I was in law school, I started to call myself an atheist," Vance said "there was a certain arrogance".... "there was this idea that I was smart and wise and I knew things that my grandma never knew."
This is unusual, because according to atheists I've run across on message boards, atheists almost never convert back to Christianity. Especially a denomination that retains a lot of its Medieval mysticism.

My theory is that his wife wanted the children to have a religious life, and he couldn't abide the thought of his kids becoming Hindu. So he started dragging them to church.

Presidential religious roll call:

Kamala Harris, Baptist
Joe Biden, Catholic

Donald Trump, atheist/never attends church
JD Vance, atheist, recent Christian convert

JD Vance was an atheist who recently converted to Christianity in 2019 shortly before embarking on a political career. Genuine? Or calculated?

giphy.webp

moron-idiot.gif

Back