JD Vance: atheist, recent Christian convert

You have dropped to your knees to worship an immoral sleazebag who cheated on all of his wives.
moron-idiot.gif

This is unusual, because according to atheists I've run across on message boards, atheists almost never convert back to Christianity. Especially a denomination that retains a lot of its Medieval mysticism.

My theory is that his wife wanted the children to have a religious life, and he couldn't abide the thought of his kids becoming Hindu. So he started dragging them to church.
I find your anecdotal offering to be boring as fuck

oh - those are my opinions, not facts since you are especially stupid at telling such things apart

Trump says he’ll defend Christianity from ‘radical left’ that seek to ‘tear down crosses’
Politics Feb 23, 2024 12:12 PM EDT
PBS

Trump said that the assassination attempt failed due to God's Divine intervention.

He is not an atheist.
trump says he has never asked for forgiveness from Jesus, so he is not a Christian. As for his claims that God is on his side, and anyone who disagrees with him is against God... That sounds like something that a liar about religion would say.

Times change, political parties change and voters change. In recent times it would be rare to hear a Democrat brag that their candidates are more religious than the Republicans. I remember the pushback when W said something to the extent he was going to rely on God for making his decision to invade Iraq. And within the past couple of weeks Biden made reference to God's will in whether he would stay in office or not.

Politicians by nature are extremely calculating so you can never really know for sure if they truly believe what they tell us (or present to us). That said not everyone has the exact same journey in walking with Christ. Even some of the most ardent believers had periods of doubt or even times when they walked away from the Lord. It happens.

How did calling for a religious test for public office take place?! It is contrary to the Constitution.

Back