JD Vance in drag, with a blonde wig and black eyeliner!!

Would you dress in drag for a Halloween party?

The truth is J. D. has struggled with his sexual identity all he life!

Read his book! He openly admits it in his book!

The Democrats, not necessarily the Harris campaign, but some pro-Harris group of activists, needs to start circulating images and quotes from those passages onto conservative dominated social media platforms.

Get the word out to all the macho Trumpers that their guy chose a sexually confused, gender dysphoric trans type to "share his ticket" with.

I knew he was a closet queer the first time I saw him.

blitt-kvetchbook-trump-vance.jpg
^^^Projection^^^

The Democrats, not necessarily the Harris campaign, but some pro-Harris group of activists, needs to start circulating images and quotes from those passages onto conservative dominated social media platforms.

Get the word out to all the macho Trumpers that their guy chose a sexually confused, gender dysphoric trans type to "share his ticket" with.
I am not going out of my way with these Human Freaks and Failures. But, I will continue to speak up about them here and abroad- AND I WILL VOTE ALONG WITH EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY! As bad as the truth is about these hateful Wet DREAMERS, all anyone of us has to do, is just tell the truth about them, stick to the facts, AND VOTE.

For TRUMP and his TRUMPTARDS have a lot of their own rope to hang themselves with, and eventually these Shit-Slingers are going to drown in their own runny SHIT! TRUST ME.

They are out-numbered, WE KNOW IT! AND THEY KNOW IT!

WE WILL WIN!

THE TRUTH WINS! AND THE TRUTH WILL WIN IT FOR US!

THE PEOPLE WIN! [Geeko Sportivo]

Last edited:

JD Vance in drag, with a blonde wig and black eyeliner.​

OIF.Zi80T10yUOGiZapB5d3TDw

An image of JD Vance allegedly dressed as a woman and wearing a blonde wig was posted to X, formerly known as Twitter, on Sunday. The unconfirmed image quickly picked up steam and began trending under the hashtag #SofaLoren, a reference to the iconic Italian actress Sophia Loren and false claims that the Republican senator had sex with a couch.

A spokesperson for the Republican vice presidential pick did not deny the photo’s authenticity when approached by the Daily Beast, and did not offer any further comment.

The source who surfaced the alleged photo, Travis Whitfill, says the picture was taken by a fellow Yale classmate in 2012, when Vance was attending law school at the university, and sent to him by another friend. Whitfill then sent it to podcast host Matt Bernstein, who posted it to X.

“It’s from a group chat of Vance’s fellow classmates and is from a friend of a friend,” he told the Daily Beast. “I believe it was grabbed from Facebook and was taken at a Halloween party.”
HE SHOULD BE CALLED A HERO AND BRAVE BY THE LEFT

I am not going out of my way with these Human Freaks and Failures. But, I will continue to speak up about them here and abroad- AND I WILL VOTE ALONG WITH EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY! As bad as the truth is about these hateful Wet DREAMERS, all anyone of us has to do, is just tell the truth about them, stick to the facts, AND VOTE.

For TRUMP and his TRUMPTARDS have a lot of their own rope to hang themselves with, and eventually these Shit-Slingers are going to drown in their own runny SHIT! TRUST ME.

They are out-numbered, WE KNOW IT! AND THEY KNOW IT

WE WILL WIN!

THE TRUTH WINS! AND THE TRUTH WILL WIN IT FOR US!

THE PEOPLE WIN! [Geeko Sportivo]
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/4wxJTBPwSR3VvD8h/?mibextid=D5vuiz How does anyone win with this?

Back