JD Vance in drag, with a blonde wig and black eyeliner!!

aaahhh-so-sweet-and-refreshing-v0-mp1surhen8id1.jpeg
Tears of laughter. :ROFLMAO:

I understand, I am not claiming Vance is a woman, but that at least once he appeared to enjoy dressing like a woman.
I think he enjoyed making a mockery of a lifestyle, he thought it was funny. Like back in the day when we thought something was uncool we'd say it was "ghey"... Most of us got past that and no longer use the word in that fashion. Interestingly, back in that time while this guy was wearing a "funny" costume Biden was saying that Marriage was for a "Man and a woman" and that we needed to actually secure the border... It's possible, even if it is remote, that even Biden was able to change how he thought of these things, or at least read the words on a screen that someone else wrote to pander to the folks that wanted him to change, neh?

I think he enjoyed making a mockery of a lifestyle, he thought it was funny. Like back in the day when we thought something was uncool we'd say it was "ghey"... Most of us got past that and no longer use the word in that fashion. Interestingly, back in that time while this guy was wearing a "funny" costume Biden was saying that Marriage was for a "Man and a woman" and that we needed to actually secure the border... It's possible, even if it is remote, that even Biden was able to change how he thought of these things, or at least read the words on a screen that someone else wrote to pander to the folks that wanted him to change, neh?
Maybe, sad if true.

I knew as early as six years old watching Ginger and Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island which gender had some unique, inexplicable, latent fascination for me, even if it's natural to mostly have boys as friends and social peers in elementary school

I can't understand what Lil' JD was confused about
J. D. had a hard on for Maynard G. Krebs instead of Ginger and Mary Ann- HE'S A LITTLE WEIRD!

So this is the tale of our castaways,
they're here for a long, long time.
They'll have to make the best of things,
it's an uphill climb.

The first mate, and his skipper too,
will do their very best
to make each other comfortable
in their tropic island nest.

Last edited:
Vance is an asshole for much more serious reasons than walking around in drag.
That's no big deal.

Milton Berle did that on network television in 1950
and I don't remember anyone getting too upset.

I myself have fine legs for a skirt, but it's just not my jam.

Back