JD Vance in drag, with a blonde wig and black eyeliner!!

aaahhh-so-sweet-and-refreshing-v0-mp1surhen8id1.jpeg

I knew as early as six years old watching Ginger and Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island which gender had some unique, inexplicable, latent fascination for me, even if it's natural to mostly have boys as friends and social peers in elementary school

I can't understand what Lil' JD was confused about
Almost all gay people state that they knew they were attracted to their same gender from a very early age. If young Vance thought that he was gay, enough to tell an adult, then odds are high that he is. He wants to pass for straight -- hence the uber macho persona and the prejudice against the LGBTQ community. His chosen party would not accept him otherwise.

It was a dude wearing a costume to a Halloween party in college, a man you dislike that wore a costume to a costume party.
The whole thing is hilarious, just like the old pics of Guiliani in drag. It's just politically interesting because of Vance's bigotry against LGBTQ ppl, which makes the costume plus his own words that he once thought he was gay sound suspicious.

Are people that dress as Spiderman on Halloween ...really a Spiderman?
Spiderman is a fictional character. Women are real. You don't know the difference between Spiderman and a woman?

I don't give a shit if Vance dressed up like Eva Braun. The whole thing is just amusing to me, esp. given his anti-gay POV.

The point I am making here is that dressing like a dog on Halloween does not make anyone a Furry. That is a lifestyle, not a costume. To put it bluntly, there is a difference between wearing a costume of something for a day at a costume party and being something. Now, if he went to the library that day and read to 5 year old children I would think you might have something, but you and I both know that you swung and missed...
I understand, I am not claiming Vance is a woman, but that at least once he appeared to enjoy dressing like a woman.

wouldn't think twice about seeing a guy dressed as a Vampire on Halloween once in his life

but to see him dressed as Vampire on a lot of other days and calling himself a Vampire would be different

IDIOT!
If it’s fun on Halloween, it’s probably fun on Wednesday Wednesday

There is literally nothing wrong with drag, BUT you cannot run on a campaign of hating drag & trans folk while simultaneously having previously dressed as a woman…

Back