JD Vance in drag, with a blonde wig and black eyeliner!!

Still wouldn't be an issue, a comical Halloween costume has never been the issue. They laughed along with the Mayor when he dressed up too... Now, the drag folks might be upset because they take a lifestyle and make comedy about it, but nobody on the Right was upset any more than we were upset when Karl Rove did a comedic rap as MC Rove. Actually I was far more offended at that than some dude wearing a wig to a Halloween Party... mostly because it was the worst rap music ever heard as a whole, rather than it was offensive itself.
I am not offended by any of it. It was all a made up scandal culture war to get donations and votes. It is about beating up on a minority for money and power.

Still wouldn't be an issue, a comical Halloween costume has never been the issue. They laughed along with the Mayor when he dressed up too... Now, the drag folks might be upset because they take a lifestyle and make comedy about it, but nobody on the Right was upset any more than we were upset when Karl Rove did a comedic rap as MC Rove. Actually I was far more offended at that than some dude wearing a wig to a Halloween Party... mostly because it was the worst rap music ever heard as a whole, rather than it was offensive itself.
LOL It's not an issue because you are hypocrites.

HE SHOULD BE CALLED A HERO AND BRAVE BY THE LEFT
According to the left wouldn't they be making fun of the second woman selected as VP by a republican candidate? Well, unless he was identifying as a dude wearing a costume rather than a woman that is I guess....

LOL It's not an issue because you are hypocrites.
Tell me, NHB, when did someone get upset? It seems the left are the ones getting "upset" that folks aren't more offended by some dude wearing a costume on a day when folks wear costumes. Unless you think that means that wearing a "witch" costume on Halloween means you now identify as being a "witch"? Is that what you are saying? Does it mean that because he wore a costume to a Halloween costume that he now must wear it to read books to children in a library? Is that what you are saying?

My guess is this, even to you, is nonsense and the only reason we are talking about it is because you wanted to make fun of a man you don't like for wearing a comical half thrown together costume to a Halloween party.

I am not offended by any of it. It was all a made up scandal culture war to get donations and votes. It is about beating up on a minority for money and power.
It was a dude wearing a costume to a Halloween party in college, a man you dislike that wore a costume to a costume party.

Reactions: TOP
Here's the difference...he doesn't think or claim he's a woman and he's not playing in women's sports.
That is NOT the difference.

The real difference is that he and you people supporting your Fuhrer...condemn people who do that. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Reminds me of all the condemnation coming from your side from people who eventually get caught by the vice police soliciting sex from other guys in the men's room of seedy bars.

BUNCH OF FUCKING HYPOCRITES.

Tell me, NHB, when did someone get upset? It seems the left are the ones getting "upset" that folks aren't more offended by some dude wearing a costume on a day when folks wear costumes. Unless you think that means that wearing a "witch" costume on Halloween means you now identify as being a "witch"? Is that what you are saying? Does it mean that because he wore a costume to a Halloween costume that he now must wear it to read books to children in a library? Is that what you are saying?

My guess is this, even to you, is nonsense and the only reason we are talking about it is because you wanted to make fun of a man you don't like for wearing a comical half thrown together costume to a Halloween party.

Magats got upset the last few years and called drag queens groomers. So, if all drag queens are groomers then your VP pick is a sick child groomer. Why didn't you guys vet this guy at all?

Trump clearly has a type....​

trump-clearly-has-a-type-v0-gcf3vv67k8id1.jpeg

Who is running on a ticket pandering to people who get outraged and offended by men wearing dresses.
Nobody is running on being offended by folks wearing comedic Halloween costumes. A swing and a miss... If this is your best, we will wind up with 4 years of Orange Man in the White House... rubbing all his Cheeto powder on all the linen.

Nobody is running on being offended by folks wearing comedic Halloween costumes. A swing and a miss... If this is your best, we will wind up with 4 years of Orange Man in the White House... rubbing all his Cheeto powder on all the linen.
I do not believe I have that much power... but thanks.

I did not say they were running on that issue, I said the ticket does it. Read my words.

I do not believe I have that much power... but thanks.

I did not say they were running on that issue, I said the ticket does it. Read my words.
And I pointed out that you missed with that swing. Strike 537,432... Luckily there's no rules on how many times you can miss the mark before you are counted out in the game of politics. Well, not for anybody but Biden that is.

And I pointed out that you missed with that swing. Strike 537,432... Luckily there's no rules on how many times you can miss the mark before you are counted out in the game of politics. Well, not for anybody but Biden that is.
? I think trumppers made a big issue about men who dress as women, and thus its funny that Vance seems to have enjoyed doing so. Maybe its just me, but I doubt it.

? I think trumppers made a big issue about men who dress as women, and thus its funny that Vance seems to have enjoyed doing so. Maybe its just me, but I doubt it.
And once again you wound up and swung for the fences, but mighty Jarod has struck out (again). No matter how many times you pretend that a dude wearing a Halloween costume is the same thing as a drag queen reading to kids in a library you will continue to miss the mark. The only people you could possibly offend with this comparison are actual drag queens, who also aren't offended.... This is probably the lamest crap I've seen since someone suggested Kamala didn't say she was black...

And once again you wound up and swung for the fences, but mighty Jarod has struck out (again). No matter how many times you pretend that a dude wearing a Halloween costume is the same thing as a drag queen, the only people you could possibly offend with this comparison are actual drag queens, who also aren't offended.... This is probably the lamest crap I've seen since someone suggested Kamala didn't say she was black...
Where did I say a guy dressing up in a Halloween costume is the same thing as a drag queen?

Back