JD Vance in drag, with a blonde wig and black eyeliner!!

Where did I say a guy dressing up in a Halloween costume is the same thing as a drag queen?
You "suggest" it every time you make the comparison in this thread. Or are you suddenly aware the comparison is absurdly weak?

Reactions: TOP
You "suggest" it every time you make the comparison in this thread. Or are you suddenly aware the comparison is absurdly weak?
I am not suggesting it at all. I think a guy dressing up as a woman on Halloween is the same as a guy dressing like a woman for other occasions. I think taking offence is always silly.

everybody-is-talking-about-it-im-just-asking-the-question-v0-6z8asyk9c3id1.jpeg

I am not suggesting it at all. I think a guy dressing up as a woman on Halloween is the same as a guy dressing like a woman for other occasions. I think taking offence is always silly.
At this point you are going in circles. Either you, like every other adult human of average or above intelligence, realize that someone wearing a costume on Halloween isn't the same thing as being that thing, or you believe that if I wore a vampire costume on Halloween that I was then a vampire and thus "evil" for a whole night. Either way this "attack" is weak and misses its mark terribly.

At this point you are going in circles. Either you, like every other adult human of average or above intelligence, realize that someone wearing a costume on Halloween isn't the same thing as being that thing, or you believe that if I wore a vampire costume on Halloween that I was then a vampire and thus "evil" for a whole night. Either way this "attack" is weak and misses its mark terribly.
Its not an "attack" its funny (to me). I do not think dressing like a woman on Halloween is different than dressing as a woman on any other day.

Its not an "attack" its funny (to me). I do not think dressing like a woman on Halloween is different than dressing as a woman on any other day.
The point I am making here is that dressing like a dog on Halloween does not make anyone a Furry. That is a lifestyle, not a costume. To put it bluntly, there is a difference between wearing a costume of something for a day at a costume party and being something. Now, if he went to the library that day and read to 5 year old children I would think you might have something, but you and I both know that you swung and missed...

You best learn to read magat moron
She's really fixated on you today. Wow!

This is classic Toxic. Makes a false claim (that she read the book and saw the movie). Lies about what's in it. Won't reply to you directly, but passive-aggressively with repetitions of the lie(s) and snide comments about you to others. Never backs up anything with a source. Rinse, repeat, for 14 years now. lol

She's really fixated on you today. Wow!

This is classic Toxic. Makes a false claim (that she read the book and saw the movie). Lies about what's in it. Won't reply to you directly, but passive-aggressively with repetitions of the lie(s) and snide comments about you to others. Never backs up anything with a source. Rinse, repeat, for 14 years now. lol
What a sad fuck

wouldn't think twice about seeing a guy dressed as a Vampire on Halloween once in his life

but to see him dressed as Vampire on a lot of other days and calling himself a Vampire would be different

IDIOT!

Back