JESUS said

Anyone who equates liberalism 2000 or even 200 years ago with modern liberalism is a moron.

And anyone who thinks the Jews 2000 years ago were all blue eyed buff guys with blond hair and trimmed beards is an even bigger moron. Moron.

Anyone who believes that the beliefs of any individual religion should have place in our laws is willing to pitch the US Constitution out the window.

show me where he abolished that law in the OT?

idiots like you would have us believe if jesus didn't talk about it, then he abolished it. jesus didn't talk about sex with goats either, using your logic, jesus supports goat/human sex

and tell me, what did i lie about and what is hypocritical about what i said? if you can't, i'll understand.

If he didn't say something in his own words, you sure as fuck aren't qualified to say it for him.

How disturbingly arogant you are.

If he didn't say something in his own words, you sure as fuck aren't qualified to say it for him.

How disturbingly arogant you are.

so once again you can't back up your claims...you can't show me where jesus changed god's written words saying homosexuality is an abomination. further, the NT does not just contain the words of jesus...jesus didn't talk about every single thing or every single law, like i said, your logic can only mean jesus approves of beastiality because he didn't outright condemn it. such logic is absurd and beyond arrogant. i'm not the one presuming to SPEAK for jesus, you are. you are stating that because jesus didn't expressly say X, that jesus in fact believes in X, despite the OT saying otherwise, because surely jesus walked the earth to repeat the entire OT.

:rolleyes:

romans 1:26-27

hey dipshit, conservatives and republicans help the poor, you liberals don't own that, in fact i believe stats show the opposite...

you're full of shit if you think jesus would be a liberal, he would be against gay marriage...oh noes, now what stupidcan? see how stupid it is to try and make jesus belong to any one political group? no, you don't, you will do anything to give power to your failed political ideas, even using jesus....moron

you're a certified idiot to claim jesus would belong to any political idealogy

Yurt! Hello, Yurt! Is this your post? Do you deny saying "he would be against gay marriage"? Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

Do you understand that you did indeed speak for Jesus?

Furthurmore, do you know the difference between the new and old testaments, idiot?

Yurt! Hello, Yurt! Is this your post? Do you deny saying "he would be against gay marriage"? Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

Do you understand that you did indeed speak for Jesus?

Furthurmore, do you know the difference between the new and old testaments, idiot?

romans 1:26-27

thats because the NT denounces homosexuality and jesus NEVER said homosexuality was not an abomination. YOU are the one claiming to speak for jesus by saying simply because he DID NOT say something, then that must mean he is for it. jesus as spoke of making divorces harder and fornication more sinful by adding that just lusting after someone could be fornication, so he actually enhances the moral code for sexual ideas and you would have us believe that he would say homosexuality is ok.....makes no sense

like i said, your logic can only mean jesus supports beastiality. your logic is absurd. you can't even address your logic. you will now just keep repeating yourself ad nauseum with no citing support, never addressing the logical arguments because you must defend your world view at all costs.

Yurt, I am done talking to you. You clearly saidin your own words, what Jesus would do, and now you are trying to twist it arround. Go fuck yourself.

Point out what I said that was wrong, duh.

You stated:

True, but unfortunately conservatives are still the same.

and was referring to this:

Anyone who equates liberalism 2000 or even 200 years ago with modern liberalism is a moron.

which means that you actually said: 'conservatives are still the same as they were 2000 or 200 years ago.'

But the fact is that modern conservatives in the US revere the Constitution and limited government, yet during the revolutionary period of the US someone who called themselves "conservative" would have been on the side of England.

Yurt, I am done talking to you. You clearly saidin your own words, what Jesus would do, and now you are trying to twist it arround. Go fuck yourself.

didn't think you could actually debate the logic of your point....when faced with superior logic, run away dune

:)

show me where he abolished that law in the OT?

idiots like you would have us believe if jesus didn't talk about it, then he abolished it. jesus didn't talk about sex with goats either, using your logic, jesus supports goat/human sex

and tell me, what did i lie about and what is hypocritical about what i said? if you can't, i'll understand.

for the record, dune of course did not state what i lied about or what i was a hypcrite about....as i predicted

You stated:

and was referring to this:

which means that you actually said: 'conservatives are still the same as they were 2000 or 200 years ago.'

But the fact is that modern conservatives in the US revere the Constitution and limited government, yet during the revolutionary period of the US someone who called themselves "conservative" would have been on the side of England.

No, that is just what you think. There is a difference between facts and your thoughts.

Modern "conservatives" claim to be fiscaly conservative, but they are not, at least not on a political basis. They claim to respect the constitution, yet want to amend it to fit their goals.

Modern conservatives are the same as those of two hundred years ago, in that they want to preserve the status quo, division of society into upper and lower classes, rule of aristocrocy, and beleive it or not, England. The Bank of England that is, the true ruler of the "free" world.

No, that is just what you think. There is a difference between facts and your thoughts.

Modern "conservatives" claim to be fiscaly conservative, but they are not, at least not on a political basis. They claim to respect the constitution, yet want to amend it to fit their goals.

Modern conservatives are the same as those of two hundred years ago, in that they want to preserve the status quo, division of society into upper and lower classes, rule of aristocrocy, and beleive it or not, England. The Bank of England that is, the true ruler of the "free" world.

How ironic, you coming up with a definition of conservatism based not on reality, but what you think. Why not take a published platform of a national conservative group as a better indicator of what conservatives actually stand for? Wouldn't that be more logical and reasonable instead of making up your own?

How ironic, you coming up with a definition of conservatism based not on reality, but what you think. Why not take a published platform of a national conservative group as a better indicator of what conservatives actually stand for? Wouldn't that be more logical and reasonable instead of making up your own?

Sorry, I didn't make it up.

Back