JESUS said

I don't think Jesus would deny His Father's existence. Not a liberal on that account.
I don't think Jesus would get into drugs. Not a liberal on that account.
By today's standards, He would be denounced by liberals as a prude. Not a liberal on that account.
Jesus got along with His parents, and honored them. Not a liberal on that account.
Jesus would be pro-life. Not a liberal on that account.

The only thing Jesus would not have to fear from liberals is the death penalty/crucifixion. On the other hand, he might get labeled a dangerous cult leader and attacked by Janet Reno or Janet Napalitano. Basically, he should steer clear of anyone named Janet...

I don't think Jesus would deny His Father's existence. Not a liberal on that account.
I don't think Jesus would get into drugs. Not a liberal on that account.
By today's standards, He would be denounced by liberals as a prude. Not a liberal on that account.
Jesus got along with His parents, and honored them. Not a liberal on that account.
Jesus would be pro-life. Not a liberal on that account.

The only thing Jesus would not have to fear from liberals is the death penalty/crucifixion. On the other hand, he might get labeled a dangerous cult leader and attacked by Janet Reno or Janet Napalitano. Basically, he should steer clear of anyone named Janet...

I don't deny the existence of God.
I am not into drugs.
I don't denounce prudes. My wife could be considered prudish.
I get along with my parents and honor them.
I am pro-life.

Your judgements of liberals are stereo-types at best.

I don't deny the existence of God.
I am not into drugs.
I don't denounce prudes. My wife could be considered prudish.
I get along with my parents and honor them.
I am pro-life.

Your judgements of liberals are stereo-types at best.

don't blame him, blame the liberals living the stereotype.....

Back