Jobs Numbers Revision "up to" 1 Million lower than reported

Actual revision is 818,000. What’s funny is that some of the jobs reports that exceeded expectations made markets plunge. This probably makes a half point rate cut almost certain. It makes me laugh to see people with zero understanding of economics pretend that this is somehow earth shattering. It’s not. Just a quick example, in 2018 the number was 501,000 but that passed without a notice. Gee, I wonder why?

I've just got to say, if you want to appear non-partisan, this is not the way to be successful at it.
Reporting the adjustment hurts Dems, doesn't it?

BTW, Trump had a 500k adjustment down in 2019. It's not that uncommon.

Thanks, I’ll wait for the actual revision. And then I’ll wait for the recession you have told us is coming for the last three years. And wait. And wait. What’s hilarious is that even if the million revision is accurate, job growth has been absolutely outstanding during the Biden administration. This is a ‘who cares’ situation.

Concrete, bringing jobs back after the China Virus layoffs counts for nothing. As for the recession, it was replaced/hidden with 30% inflation.

I've just got to say, if you want to appear non-partisan, this is not the way to be successful at it.
This topic SHOULD be 100% nonpartisan. But you knew exactly what the response would be so don’t pretend otherwise. If this was an upward revision this thread would not exist.

This topic SHOULD be 100% nonpartisan. But you knew exactly what the response would be so don’t pretend otherwise. If this was an upward revision this thread would not exist.
Many things are non-partisan but MAGA believes the ENTIRETY of the Federal government is an arm of the Democratic party...because they're crazy

Many things are non-partisan but MAGA believes the ENTIRETY of the Federal government is an arm of the Democratic party...because they're crazy
It’s a lack of even a basic understanding of how the economy works. They turned an irresponsible greed fueled housing crash caused by PRIVATE INVESTMENT BANKS into a partisan bashing of Democrats. Even with Republicans overseeing the whole things.

The market is about to hit 41K.

Even w/ a jobs adjustment, over 14 million jobs have been added since the worst jobs President in modern American history. I think working people will vote accordingly.
The markets said ho hum’ to this news. Which is exactly what I would have expected. I love how the jobs reports are ‘fake’ but this is real. Too funny.

Real unemployment has been holding steady at 25% for 5 years.
All the layoff announcements were only a speed bump for the markets. Walt is the only one denying the fed is still throwing money at Wall Street.
Our rulers know they have to come up with some sort of UBI (Universal Basic Income) for all the chronic unemployment, sick and disabled, and our aging population. There have to be quite a few in their 90s who've been on SSI for 30 or 40 years and about to be thrown in the street.

The market makers are pushing hard for all types of a cbdc. Our overlords are out to steal all our money. It doesn't matter if you're a democrat or republican.
Argument from randU fallacy. Making up numbers and using them as "data" is a fallacy.

Capitalism is not communism.

It’s a lack of even a basic understanding of how the economy works.
You are describing yourself again, Sybil.
They turned an irresponsible greed fueled housing crash caused by PRIVATE INVESTMENT BANKS into a partisan bashing of Democrats. Even with Republicans overseeing the whole things.
The housing crash was not caused by private investment banks. You can't blame Republicans for it either.

It was caused by the Fed. The economic depression that followed was caused by Democrats. That depression lasted a year into the Trump administration.

Democrats also caused the current economic depression.

It’s a lack of even a basic understanding of how the economy works. They turned an irresponsible greed fueled housing crash caused by PRIVATE INVESTMENT BANKS into a partisan bashing of Democrats. Even with Republicans overseeing the whole things.
I remember that overseeing.......the Republicans warned of trouble and the Demmycrats called them racists for doing so......

You are describing yourself again, Sybil.

The housing crash was not caused by private investment banks. You can't blame Republicans for it either.

It was caused by the Fed. The economic depression that followed was caused by Democrats. That depression lasted a year into the Trump administration.

Democrats also caused the current economic depression.
False. Investment banks held 85% of sub prime loans. Next?

(Bloomberg) — US job growth in the year through March was likely far less robust than initially estimated, which risks fueling concerns that the Federal Reserve is falling further behind the curve to lower interest rates.
That may not be a bad thing, job rate creation easing may translate in inflation rate easing.

Back