Jobs Numbers Revision "up to" 1 Million lower than reported

Indeed.

My father said that people vote their pocketbook.

Most people do.
...and they will...and their safety and security...
They know that 4 more years of the same would be a disaster...
And, they're seeing the sham candidates and the media coverage of them...No one likes to be played...

...and they will...and their safety and security...
They know that 4 more years of the same would be a disaster...
And, they're seeing the sham candidates and the media coverage of them...No one likes to be played...
Indeed, TOP.

"Press Delivers 84 Percent Positive Coverage for Harris, 89 Percent Negative on Trump, Analysis Finds

Despite the honeymoon, public sentiment may not align with the narrative from the press."

Indeed, TOP.

"Press Delivers 84 Percent Positive Coverage for Harris, 89 Percent Negative on Trump, Analysis Finds

Despite the honeymoon, public sentiment may not align with the narrative from the press."
Americans are rapidly dropping Regime Media.....having figured out that it is all lies.

I love the cognitive dissonance on display by the leftists. But what would you expec5 by a group of people who are so enthusiastically supporting a Presidential candidate that was undemocratically forced on them. It is so comical. I feel so,sorry for them
At this stage in the game it's pretty impossible to feel sorry for them... Just be glad that there are many more who refuse to be scammed...

(Bloomberg) — US job growth in the year through March was likely far less robust than initially estimated, which risks fueling concerns that the Federal Reserve is falling further behind the curve to lower interest rates.
maybe zombie companies that can only exist with funny money is not the way to run the economy.

SO IF THIS IS EVEN TRUE, WHAT THIS MEANS IS THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION ONLY CREATED 14 MILLION JOBS THIS YEAR INSTEAD OF THE 15 MILLION THE BUREAU OF LABOR AND STATISTICS ORIGINALLY PROJECTED!

WHOOPTY FUCKING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
This year......
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Thanks, I’ll wait for the actual revision. And then I’ll wait for the recession you have told us is coming for the last three years. And wait. And wait. What’s hilarious is that even if the million revision is accurate, job growth has been absolutely outstanding during the Biden administration. This is a ‘who cares’ situation.
We'll wait for you to grow some intelligence and an IQ above room temperature.....and we won't be holding our breath.

Actual revision is 818,000. What’s funny is that some of the jobs reports that exceeded expectations made markets plunge. This probably makes a half point rate cut almost certain. It makes me laugh to see people with zero understanding of economics pretend that this is somehow earth shattering. It’s not. Just a quick example, in 2018 the number was 501,000 but that passed without a notice. Gee, I wonder why?
:lolup: Believes he knows about economics.....

Back