Jobs Numbers Revision "up to" 1 Million lower than reported

You didn't answer my jobs question but I expected that to be true, You are one who ignores facts and videos if they do not fit your narrative,

Check your memory,
Most of the "restrictions and lockdowns" were the responsibility of the individual State Governors.
Democrat governors being the most restrictive.
Walz for example, instituted a "Snitch Hotline" where Karen's were encouraged to turn in their neighbors for having relatives over for dinner or kids playing with others in their own yards were reported. This went on in MN long after the rest of the country came to their senses.

The beach police arresting paddleboarders and filling the skateboard parks with sand in CA was also one of my favorites as was that bitch Whitmer who attacked people buying gardening supplies and fishing on lakes in Michigan.

Sure thing. It's always the Dem's fault. And yet, somehow, inflation that Biden inherited, that was global, and that was inevitable after COVID is Biden's fault.

The buck stops w/ the President. Trump showed no leadership - he was genuinely bad at handling this crisis. He offered no creative solutions and did nothing to change the situation. He mainly kept telling us that it would magically disappear and hoped it would just go away.

He really was an awful President. Totally incompetent.

the inflation that was 1.9% when he was inaugurated and hit 9.4% in his third year was "inherited"?......

That's how it works after a pandemic.

Economists told us throughout COVID that inflation was going to keep increasing due to pent-up demand.

So, the point stands. If Biden is responsible for inflation - Trump lost 20 million jobs.

The buck stops w/ the President. Trump showed no leadership - he was genuinely bad at handling this crisis. He offered no creative solutions and did nothing to change the situation. He mainly kept telling us that it would magically disappear and hoped it would just go away.

and yet he fast tracked the vax in less than a year......

That's how it works after a pandemic.

Economists told us throughout COVID that inflation was going to keep increasing due to pent-up demand.

So, the point stands. If Biden is responsible for inflation - Trump lost 20 million jobs.
except for two things........Biden DID cause inflation and Trump DIDN'T lose any jobs......other than that you would be right......

This topic SHOULD be 100% nonpartisan. But you knew exactly what the response would be so don’t pretend otherwise. If this was an upward revision this thread would not exist.
And if this were a Republican administration? You Rats would be jumping up and down with glee.
So don't give me your self righteous rantings.

except for two things........Biden DID cause inflation and Trump DIDN'T lose any jobs......other than that you would be right......

Nah. Trump was the worst jobs President in modern American history. That's just fact.

It's interesting that you think Biden actually CAUSED inflation that was global and started before he took office. Some on the right have been more credible saying that he exacerbated existing inflation. But to say he caused it is just provably false.

Nah. Trump was the worst jobs President in modern American history. That's just fact.

It's interesting that you think Biden actually CAUSED inflation that was global and started before he took office. Some on the right have been more credible saying that he exacerbated existing inflation.
everyone believes Biden caused it......you demmycrats just lie about it......

But to say he caused it is just provably false.
be my guest......it will probably be the funniest thing to happen today......

Sure thing. It's always the Dem's fault. And yet, somehow, inflation that Biden inherited, that was global, and that was inevitable after COVID is Biden's fault.

It's not the Dems fault, it was the CHINESE. The Dems just like to control people more than the Republcians.
The buck stops w/ the President. Trump showed no leadership - he was genuinely bad at handling this crisis. He offered no creative solutions and did nothing to change the situation.
You mean leadership like every swinging dick Governors calling for ventilators and Trump got manufacturers to rapidly move their production line and produce ventilators, distilleries converted to making Hand Sanitizer, paper manufacturers switched to filter and face mask production, best of all was that jackhole Cuomo the pierced nipple Governor of NY that screeched "I need more hospital beds" and Trump immediately dispatched a Hospital ship to be docked in a NYC harbor that NO ONE EVER USED.
He mainly kept telling us that it would magically disappear and hoped it would just go away.
No one knew the answer to this virus. The scientists and Doctors that offered solutions that did not involve big Pharma were censored and their opinions were scoffed at. Faucci told us so many lies that they are too many to list.
Do I blame Trump? Good question. Given the suddenness of this gift from China, that would be a hard question to answer.
I am sorry you struggle to deal with,
No wars
Low energy costs
Nobody telling you that you must have an EV even though there is nowhere near enough power available to charge these machines.
The plentiful options available for your home heating and cooking like natural gas and oil.
Being able to fill your vehicle without breaking your budget.
A 30% discount on your food prices over today's market.
The ability to get a home mortgage at 2,5% as opposed to the 6.5% currently.

Just a few for starters.

It's not the Dems fault, it was the CHINESE. The Dems just like to control people more than the Republcians.

You mean leadership like every swinging dick Governors calling for ventilators and Trump got manufacturers to rapidly move their production line and produce ventilators, distilleries converted to making Hand Sanitizer, paper manufacturers switched to filter and face mask production, best of all was that jackhole Cuomo the pierced nipple Governor of NY that screeched "I need more hospital beds" and Trump immediately dispatched a Hospital ship to be docked in a NYC harbor that NO ONE EVER USED.

No one knew the answer to this virus. The scientists and Doctors that offered solutions that did not involve big Pharma were censored and their opinions were scoffed at. Faucci told us so many lies that they are too many to list.
Do I blame Trump? Good question. Given the suddenness of this gift from China, that would be a hard question to answer.

I am sorry you struggle to deal with,
No wars
Low energy costs
Nobody telling you that you must have an EV even though there is nowhere near enough power available to charge these machines.
The plentiful options available for your home heating and cooking like natural gas and oil.

Just a few for starters.

It's interesting that you think Trump was actually a good President.

I keep hearing Trump supporters argue this. There is a mythologizing of his Presidency that's a real disconnect from reality. We're not in any wars now, btw - unless you're counting aid to the Ukraine? And most of the rest of your list is "inflation." Trump was terrible at jobs, terrible handling his one crisis, terrible w/ race relations, terrible for women's rights, and literally the worst jobs President we've had.

And did I mention when he tried to overturn a legit election and prevent the peaceful transfer of power, completely undermining election integrity for millions and leading to an attempted insurrection at the Capitol?

And it's funny how he pretends to care about the border - and then instructed Republicans to reject what was a bipartisan bill that would have improved the situation there simply because he thought it might hurt his election chances. Think about that one.

It's interesting that you think Biden actually CAUSED inflation that was global and started before he took office. Some on the right have been more credible saying that he exacerbated existing inflation. But to say he caused it is just provably false.
Why are you so biased and uninformed? Where did Trump hurt you personally?

It's interesting that you think Trump was actually a good President.
I never said he was a "good President" I said I enjoyed,

No wars
Low energy costs

Just a few for starters.
I keep hearing Trump supporters argue this. There is a mythologizing of his Presidency that's a real disconnect from reality. We're not in any wars now, btw - unless you're counting aid to the Ukraine? And most of the rest of your list is "inflation." Trump was terrible at jobs, terrible handling his one crisis, terrible w/ race relations, terrible for women's rights, and literally the worst jobs President we've had.

You are a moron, We are sending BILLIONS upon Billions of dollars to Ukraine, there is that little thing in Israel, the Chinese are circling Taiwan, N Korea is lobbing missiles over Japan, and Iran now has nuclear capabilities.

And did I mention when he tried to overturn a legit election and prevent the peaceful transfer of power, completely undermining election integrity for millions and leading to an attempted insurrection at the Capitol?
J6 was stupid.
And it's funny how he pretends to care about the border - and then instructed Republicans to reject what was a bipartisan bill that would have improved the situation there simply because he thought it might hurt his election chances. Think about that one.
There is no way on earth you can defend Border Czar Heels Up Harris when it comes to illegals crossing the border. As for that fake bill that never came to fruition, both of us know that was for more agents to process the ungodly high numbers of people flowing across the open border. We don't need processors, we need a fucking electrified wall.

Summed up, you are truly incapable of grasping facts which explains your undying love for the democrats who just ripped the guts out of their "democracy" bullshit by installing an incapable DEI hire who before a month ago, had the lowest rating of any Vice President in history and they now think that is a good thing.

Last edited:
And if this were a Republican administration? You Rats would be jumping up and down with glee.
So don't give me your self righteous rantings.
It happened under Trump. Much higher percentage. I didn’t care then and I don’t care now. You can’t help yourself, younhave to make everything partisan. I don’t suffer that same mental affliction that you do.

I love the cognitive dissonance on display by the leftists. But what would you expec5 by a group of people who are so enthusiastically supporting a Presidential candidate that was undemocratically forced on them. It is so comical. I feel so,sorry for them
We don’t want your sympathy loser.

Back