Jobs Numbers Revision "up to" 1 Million lower than reported

The revision of 2018 data was 501,000 which was a FAR greater percentage revision. Did you panic then?

boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

It’s a lack of even a basic understanding of how the economy works. They turned an irresponsible greed fueled housing crash caused by PRIVATE INVESTMENT BANKS into a partisan bashing of Democrats. Even with Republicans overseeing the whole things.
THEY did it..........!!!!

i think the disconnect is almost completely partisan. A couple of things… One, I don’t believe there is any dispute among serious economists that the economy is doing well given the rapid increase in interest rates.

Of course, you believe that bullshit. But first, you must ignore the real inflation numbers, the massive accumulation of personal debt, the doubling of utility bills, massive layoffs and bank failures early in 2021.

Next, you must ignore the fact that we have had such a massive increase in debt that the annual interest on that debt is now over a trillion dollars.

Nothing to worry about if you're a brainless dunce with the IQ of a lemming. ;)

The July jobs report was the first real warning sign we’ve seen and it was followed up immediately by the better than expected consumer spending report and solid earnings from Walmart.

Wrong. The warning signs have been with us since Biden's inauguration. But low IQ fools like you enjoy being lied to and gaslighted by the media and this administration. After all, inflation is transitory and the border is secure, right halfwit? :laugh:

Second, the unemployment number seems to tick up and down with less attachment to job creation than in the past. I believe that is largely a measure of shifting attitudes towards employment and home ownership as measures of success. Things change., There is much less correlation between interest rate changes and changes in growth than there used to be as well.
Things change.....

“Holy hell. We are governed by idiots,”

Another check box appointment.

Commerce Sec doesn’t ‘believe’ news of grim job revisions because Trump said it: ‘I'm not familiar with that’

ABC News correspondent Kayna Whitworth asked Raimondo what she thought of the jobs numbers revision by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

"I am curious as to your thoughts on today the Bureau of Labor saying that more than 800,000 fewer jobs were actually created than initially reported," Whitworth said.

The reporter played a clip of former President Trump talking about the report at his rally in North Carolina on Wednesday. "The administration padded the numbers with an extra – listen to this one – 818,000 jobs that don’t exist. So they said they existed and they never did exist. They built ‘em up so they could say what a wonderful job they’re doing," Trump said.

Raimondo appeared to dismiss the news as Trump spreading misinformation and when asked if the revision could be a liability for Democratic presidential nominee and Vice President Harris, she said no.

"No. When I hear that, first of all, I don’t believe it because I’ve never heard Donald Trump say anything truthful," Raimondo said.

"It is from the Bureau of Labor," Whitworth responded.

"I'm not familiar with that," Raimondo said, despite the report having been released several hours earlier.

Link. If you throw all that lost jobs crap into the China Virus period, you can blow it out your ass.

Navigating a crisis is part of a President's job.

Trump completely botched the response to COVID, and we lost a ton of jobs as a result. He was a terrible economic President.

Navigating a crisis is part of a President's job.

Trump completely botched the response to COVID, and we lost a ton of jobs as a result. He was a terrible economic President.
You didn't answer my jobs question but I expected that to be true, You are one who ignores facts and videos if they do not fit your narrative,

Check your memory,
Most of the "restrictions and lockdowns" were the responsibility of the individual State Governors.
Democrat governors being the most restrictive.
Walz for example, instituted a "Snitch Hotline" where Karen's were encouraged to turn in their neighbors for having relatives over for dinner or kids playing with others in their own yards were reported. This went on in MN long after the rest of the country came to their senses.

The beach police arresting paddleboarders and filling the skateboard parks with sand in CA was also one of my favorites as was that bitch Whitmer who attacked people buying gardening supplies and fishing on lakes in Michigan.

Trump was statistically the worst jobs President in modern American history.
pure bullshit......the jobs he created were still there.....people were "unemployed" only because the Covid restrictions prevented them from going in to work......even demmycrats aren't too stupid to realize that.....they're just stupid enough to think people believe them when they lie about it.....

Back