Joe Biden is now just shouting gibberish

Biden is in fine shape and in full command of the Presidency the Regime says.....all video evidence to the contrary are doctored by MAGA forces.

WTF??????? Its been bad from the beginning with this mush head but now its getting way out of hand. This cant go on much longer. So glad the elections arent that far away ,....if this country can even make it that far. As far as the lefties still supporting that clown? In plain english...fuck em. Let them go down with him,...honestly,...its what they deserve.

WTF??????? Its been bad from the beginning with this mush head but now its getting way out of hand. This cant go on much longer. So glad the elections arent that far away ,....if this country can even make it that far. As far as the lefties still supporting that clown? In plain english...fuck em. Let them go down with him,...honestly,...its what they deserve.

You've been had. :D

You've been had. :D
Oh yeah,..I know I know :rolleyes: EVERYONE knows that Joe is just as sharp as a tac , laser focused with a mind like a steel trap. :rolleyes: Dude,...c.mon,... get real. To just PRETEND like these things arent happening as so many lefties are so prone to do is the reason you are losing and will lose. So by all means,....just keep doing it. You are handing us the big chair on a silver platter because your crew simply cant stop yourselves from doing it. I should actually THANK you guys.......:)

the-republican-guide-to-identifying-cognitive-decline-in-v0-zwd8cffil07d1.jpeg

Oh yeah,..I know I know :rolleyes: EVERYONE knows that Joe is just as sharp as a tac , laser focused with a mind like a steel trap. :rolleyes: Dude,...c.mon,... get real. To just PRETEND like these things arent happening as so many lefties are so prone to do is the reason you are losing and will lose. So by all means,....just keep doing it. You are handing us the big chair on a silver platter because your crew simply cant stop yourselves from doing it. I should actually THANK you guys.......:)
Don't thank me. Thank Trump supporters. Trump just might win and it'll be a mess.

Nobody believes your videos anymore as they have all been debunked.
Yeah,....like the Hunter laptop story was all debunked right? It is my sincere hope you all keep doing exactly as you are doing,.... all across the country. If so,....trump will win by a landslide. Just keep PRETENDING its all alllllllllllllright.......

:evilnod:

Don't thank me. Thank Trump supporters. Trump just might win and it'll be a mess.
Nope. You and your fellow LWers all across the country along with the LW media shills will have played a HUGE ROLE in our victory. And yes,....I will be among the first to thank you all as you all surely deserve it. :cool::laugh:

Yeah,....like the Hunter laptop story was all debunked right? It is my sincere hope you all keep doing exactly as you are doing,.... all across the country. If so,....trump will win by a landslide. Just keep PRETENDING its all alllllllllllllright.......

:evilnod:
Hunter running?

That we leave the Presidents office empty as we drive relentlessly for WW3 confirms to the world that they have made the right call in leaving America for dead along the side of the road.

They are better off without us.

Back