Joe Biden is now just shouting gibberish

WTF??????? Its been bad from the beginning with this mush head but now its getting way out of hand. This cant go on much longer. So glad the elections arent that far away ,....if this country can even make it that far. As far as the lefties still supporting that clown? In plain english...fuck em. Let them go down with him,...honestly,...its what they deserve.
Fuck you too. Seriously.

Im fully expecting old Joey B to reach in the back of his pants, pull out a big old wad of baby shit and start flinging it at the crowd while muttering incoherently something about cannibals and corn pop any day now. Seriously,....at this point can anyone honestly say they would be totally shocked if something like that happened ? I wouldnt,...at all. Worse yet,...the man cant help it. He isnt well,....he has dementia,...its OBVIOUS to anyone. Just pretending he doesnt does not help any one or any thing.

Pretty fucking pathetic that Trumpers find their “truth” in edited and truncated 20 second video clips.

But, when you live among the lame, you learn how to limp.

" We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by,....you know,...THE THING" Joe Biden. :oops: Ahhhhhh,....You mean GOD Joe,....the creator. Wow,...just wow. To this day THAT one takes the cake. I mean really,....how do you fuck THAT UP? :laugh:

But, when you live among the lame, you learn how to limp.
An old potato head like yourself knows all about that. Like I say,...just keep lying and denying the obvious. The smart ones on my side WANT you to. In fact we encourage it. Now get on that shovel boy and keep digging, deeper and deeper. You know as well as I do that you just cant stop yourself even if you were smart enuff to want to..... :) Many MANY thanks.......;)

Im fully expecting old Joey B to reach in the back of his pants, pull out a big old wad of baby shit and start flinging it at the crowd while muttering incoherently something about cannibals and corn pop any day now. Seriously,....at this point can anyone honestly say they would be totally shocked if something like that happened ? I wouldnt,...at all. Worse yet,...the man cant help it. He isnt well,....he has dementia,...its OBVIOUS to anyone. Just pretending he doesnt does not help any one or any thing.
You failed aa a troll.

Holy shit Batman! That was quite literally self-disparaging beyond... The message it sends is Biden saying I should be in a nursing home for the elderly, not running for President.

I can't believe is handlers would let that one play a single time anywhere on any media.

Holy shit Batman! That was quite literally self-disparaging beyond... The message it sends is Biden saying I should be in a nursing home for the elderly, not running for President.

I can't believe is handlers would let that one play a single time anywhere on any media.
Fake Biden commercial. And you fell for it.

Back