Joe Biden is now just shouting gibberish

Correct about what? That was such a presidential utterance, wasn't it? :) How does that show up on a transcript?
Look, dumbfuck, ziggy and lionfish and others simply cannot express themselves in their own words. You see their name and you’ll see a twitter or meme.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME

Even his mocking the cacophony escapes you.

Pathetic.
Why not handle it professionally? Hold up a hand and say "If you have a question, I'll be happy to answer it but you'll have to go one at at time? Instead of crazy Grandpa barking?
Or just ignore it... The crazy smile put the punctuation on it...;)

Holy shit Batman! That was quite literally self-disparaging beyond... The message it sends is Biden saying I should be in a nursing home for the elderly, not running for President.

I can't believe is handlers would let that one play a single time anywhere on any media.
:laugh:

Look, dumbfuck, ziggy and lionfish and others simply cannot express themselves in their own words. You see their name and you’ll see a twitter or meme.

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME
But the barking is real... (As for the commercial, where's your sense of humor? He's lucky to have full time, live in caretakers.... :) )

They did this right before the state of the union too and then were shocked when biden did so well. Can't be that they are just massive liars. Nah!
Biden has to be on drugs! You can't make this stupidity up.

I'll bet on a railroaded felon with brains over a demented old man who can barely talk any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Nate Silver and 538 agrees btw.... ;)

:magagrin::evilnod:
You talking to me as if I care what you think. That's funny

Why not handle it professionally? Hold up a hand and say "If you have a question, I'll be happy to answer it but you'll have to go one at at time? Instead of crazy Grandpa barking?
Or just ignore it... The crazy smile put the punctuation on it...;)
A twitter from RNC Research. And that’s your fucking news source? LOL

...can't wait for the debates

d78c5aa24bc76a66d306853912d38db9.gif

Back