Joe Biden is now just shouting gibberish

He made a less than stellar joke, he's clearly LOSING IT!
a joke...I guess that is slightly better of a libtard excuse than claiming them to be deep fakes

this imbecile is a few more freezes away from doing pull my finger jokes to world leaders

They did this right before the state of the union too and then were shocked when biden did so well. Can't be that they are just massive liars. Nah!
Biden has to be on drugs! You can't make this stupidity up.
Biden was obviously hyped up on something. That doesn't, of course, count that his SOTU speech was one of the worst in history being almost entirely a combination of campaign politicking and attack on Trump and Republicans that went nowhere. Biden sounded like a half-crazy, angry old man shouting at his neighbors.

There are obviously a lot of things YOU DO NOT KNOW!

But, the Democrats are kicking Donald Trump's ass.

MEANWHILE, Donald Trump is acting like a Horse's ASS- AND YOU ARE KISSING THE HORSE'S ASS!
Not according to polling. The only headway the Democrats seem to be making is using Kafkaesque and Stalinist show trials and lawfare against him. Meanwhile, Biden is now losing even the minority vote. Seems nobody except the radical Left likes Bribem.

Not according to polling. The only headway the Democrats seem to be making is using Kafkaesque and Stalinist show trials and lawfare against him. Meanwhile, Biden is now losing even the minority vote. Seems nobody except the radical Left likes Bribem.
I am glad you are so distracted with POLLING!

And you should be glad that I completely ignore them!

There is only one Poll that counts- and that is the one that is determined after all the votes are counted in every state on ELECTION DAY!

All I did was comment on its content, not its origin. I'm also surprised that Biden's handlers haven't done everything they can to keep it from being played on any social media.
I work with a guy in his 70s and he does this too. It's a bad boomer joke about how hard it is to hear in noisy situations when people are trying to yell over each other. I work as a mechanic and he'll be out in the shop with the impact drivers going and people will try to ask him something and he'll do exactly what Biden does in this video.

Biden is in fine shape and in full command of the Presidency the Regime says.....all video evidence to the contrary are doctored by MAGA forces.

The debate performances should help settle the cogency speculations about both of them. Drugs can relax you; they won't make you smarter.

the-republican-guide-to-identifying-cognitive-decline-in-v0-zwd8cffil07d1.jpeg

stu·pid
/ˈsto͞opəd/
adjective

1.having or showing a great lack of intelligence or common sense

Back