Joe Manchin’s ugly new demands expose the absurdity of arbitrary centrism

I think swapping out the Auto Fleet from Fossil to Electric will help.
Fossil fuels make the VAST majority of the electricity that EV run on. Switching over the entire fleet to EV will greatly increase the need to use fossil fuels to make the extra electricity. California has reversed course and is going to build several natural gas fired plants to support their grid.

Fossil fuels make the VAST majority of the electricity that EV run on. Switching over the entire fleet to EV will greatly increase the need to us fossil fuels to make the extra electricity. California has reversed course and is going to build several natural gas fired plants to support their grid.

Yes. Maybe Nuclear will make a come-back.

I think swapping out the Auto Fleet from Fossil to Electric will help.

Who does it help apart from Elon Musk et al? The vast majority of electricity production comes from fossil fuels, why are you such an imbecile? The answer comes from green hydrogen and ammonia, I have shares in companies like AMMP and PLUG. Why do you want to be in even more thrall to the Chicom cunts?

Last edited:
Who does it help apart from Elon Musk et al? The vast majority of electricity production comes from fossil fuels, why are you such an imbecile?

We're talking about the exhaust of Autos. Billions of Autos. India. China. Europe. N.America. S. America. Think about it.

Fossil fuels make the VAST majority of the electricity that EV run on. Switching over the entire fleet to EV will greatly increase the need to use fossil fuels to make the extra electricity. California has reversed course and is going to build several natural gas fired plants to support their grid.

Looks like they are going to keep Diablo Canyon open as renewables just don't cut it.

Who does it help apart from Elon Musk et al? The vast majority of electricity production comes from fossil fuels, why are you such an imbecile? The answer comes from green hydrogen and ammonia, I have shares in companies like AMMP and PLUG. Why do you want to be in even more thrall to the Chicom cuntsA?
The Chinese are raping the Earth to get the rare earth minerals needed for EV. Killing the environment to save the environment.

We're talking about the exhaust of Autos. Billions of Autos. India. China. Europe. N.America. S. America. Think about it.

Having a discussion with you is truly pointless, your thought processes are not logical, emotion does not change the world, I can't imagine what it's like inside your head.

China emits 28% of the world's CO2 which is more than North America, Europe, India and Russia combined. So why aren't you protesting at the Chinese embassy? Did you know that the US is now back to the emission levels of 1991?

Having a discussion with you is truly pointless, your thought processes are not logical, emotion does not change the world, I can't imagine what it's like inside your head.

I've driven L.A. Freeways. 5 Lanes of Traffic. A Parking Lot. Looking up ... you can see a hole burn through the Ozone Layer.

China emits 28% of the world's CO2 which is more than North America, Europe, India and Russia combined. So why aren't you protesting at the Chinese embassy? Did you know that the US is now back to the emission levels of 1991?

Just because YOU take a shit in the middle of the Sidewalk, doesn't mean I have to.

The one on the Earthquake fault line?

Any more red herrings?

An advanced seismic study conducted by utility PG&E to determine the safety of California's Diablo Canyon nuclear power plant has found that the facility is "designed to withstand and perform [its] safety functions during and after a major seismic event." The Central Coastal California Seismic Imaging Project report was submitted to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) by PG&E and released last week.

The report finds that "the plant is designed to withstand the ground motions that would be produced by potential earthquakes from faults in the vicinity of the [Diablo Canyon Power Plant]."

The timing of the report (executive summary here) does raise questions about NRC's licensing, relicensing and review processes at the last operating civilian nuclear plant in California.

The earthquake study concludes that the Diablo Canyon plant is "seismically safe," according to Ed Halpin, PG&E's chief nuclear officer. In a release, Halpin said that recent 3-D seismic studies "provide scientists and regulators an unprecedented scientific analysis of the seismic characteristics near Diablo Canyon." He emphasized that "these studies are unprecedented and unlike anything that has been done at any other nuclear power plant in the nation and likely the world."

The studies are "unlike anything that has been done" because it's rare for nuclear power plant operators to detect three new faults within miles of the facility -- after the plant has been built, commissioned and operated. The 3-D mapping studies are plotting the Hosgri and San Simeon faults, as well as the more recently detected Shoreline, Los Osos and San Luis Bay faults. (You can read the conclusions of the report here.) PG&E has provided these reports to the California Public Utilities Commission’s Independent Peer Review Panel, as well as to the U.S. NRC.

PG&E began its advanced seismic research in 2010. The most recent fault was identified in 2008. Plant construction began in 1968.

Back