JOE THE PLUMBER!

CanadianKid

Lets see when we see the first merchandise, stickers, buttons, t-shirts, hats, etc....

On Joe the Plumber....The star of the 3rd Presidential debate...

CK

Apparently, John Mccain butchered the guy's name. It's Joe Wurzelbacher. McCain called him Joe Wurzelberger.

Note to all aspiring politics out there: If you are going to hitch your electoral fortunes to some plumber guy out there, at least get his fucking name right.

he tried to use his real name?

I thought the joke was too insider-baseball. I think most of America just didn't get it.

Wow, two people wishing death to this guy? Why stop at two maybe we can get a board majority.

Yeah, save that shit for McCain campaign rallies.

I don't begrudge rich people that voter Republican or people that vote in their own economic self-interest. I just hate people that lie about it and pretend they are voting Republican because they really like what the Republicans are offering.

Yeah, save that shit for McCain campaign rallies.

I don't begrudge rich people that voter Republican or people that vote in their own economic self-interest. I just hate people that lie about it and pretend they are voting Republican because they really like what the Republicans are offering.

Seeing that one person yelled 'kill him' at a McCain rally and you have Democrat supporters saying kill Joe here maybe the guy at McCain rally is someone that learned it from this board.

If I understand the story correctly this Joe dude said he was going to buy a plumbing business for $250k and asked about his taxes. Buying a business for $250k hardly qualifies one as rich especially if it takes financing.

Seeing that one person yelled 'kill him' at a McCain rally and you have Democrat supporters saying kill Joe here maybe the guy at McCain rally is someone that learned it from this board.

If I understand the story correctly this Joe dude said he was going to buy a plumbing business for $250k and asked about his taxes. Buying a business for $250k hardly qualifies one as rich especially if it takes financing.

OK.

Thats not what McCain said.

Do you honestly believe I really want him dead? I am not like the "kill him" guy, because I'm not serious.

Back