JOE THE PLUMBER!

This thread is about Joe the plummer and that he si a phoney who is not who he claimed.

what does that have to do with your post.

why have you not even commented on the thrust of the post?

LOL... have you read this thread? Go re-read the first ten posts on this thread. It has nothing to do with him being a phony.

Don't be upset at me because you got called out yesterday for trying to turn every thread into a discussion on ACORN regardless of topic.

It just turns out he is a phoney.

Not my fault.

this is realted to ACORN being maliagned with PHONEY accusations to aid the McCain campaign just like this phoney plummer that this thread is about.

Originally Posted by Damocles
Except the people whose job it is to protect him, well they say that it was made up.

Another of the 'dollar bill' moments.

He said him, these people are not assigned to protect Obama.

Protect who?

these were not Obamas agents.
It doesn't matter whose agents they are, if they threaten a candidate they have duties to perform. This is like saying they are all like Democrats and can't think of more than one thing at a time.

Originally Posted by Damocles
Except the people whose job it is to protect him, well they say that it was made up.

Another of the 'dollar bill' moments.

He said him, these people are not assigned to protect Obama.
It doesn't matter who they are assigned to, their duty is to protect the candidates and the President. If somebody threatens the other candidate they would have other people in the SS look into it. This appears so deliberately obtuse it makes it difficult to believe you can't think past your blinders.

And they didnt hear it and just imagine none of the Palin people did either?

One person did hear it.

And they didnt hear it and just imagine none of the Palin people did either?

One person did hear it.
Yeah, only one person heard them shout over a crowd loudly?

Right. Desh, you are just drinking the bathwater now.

Damo , do you really think this journalist just lied?

He/she may have or may not have.

The fact remains that I am more willing to believe him/her than the Palin people who have proven they have no judgement or love of the truth.

The fact remains that I am more willing to believe him/her than the Palin people who have proven they have no judgement or love of the truth.

It's not the Palin people it's the secret service that they found no one to corroborate this story. The secret service are there to do a job they are not there as partisans.

I am far more willing to believe the Secret Service on the matter of threats on Presidents than any journalist who is later found to be the only one to hear it...

Yeah, I think they often *ahem* exaggerate to make a point in their articles, especially political ones.

For what it's worth, this afternoon Bill O'Reilly (Radio Factor) said that "Joe the Plumber" is not even registered to vote. Don't know how true it is.

Back