John McCain's affair.

John McCain was married to his current wife less than two months after being divorced from his first wife. He had been with "Candy" for over 6 months at that time.

I wonder how the Christian conservatives feel about this...

Can you PROVE that Cindy McCain was ever known as Candy?

I think you're more than alittle mental.....:gives:

So, using SuperCandy's own defination of a slut... Candy McCain is a slut.

Again... it depends on the timeline. Was McCain seperated when he began seeing Cindy? If he was seperated, then no, she is not the "bimbo" type I referred to with regards to Monica. If he was not, then yes, it would put her in that same category as Monica. Likewise, he would go to the cheating bastard category with Bill.... which we all know is quite acceptable among Dems.

For clarification for the tools... no, I do not know one way or the other what they timeline is. If anyone does know and would care to share, please do so.

I do find it funny that you all have to go back 20 (her drug use) and 30 (the affair) years to find dirt on McCain.

Just have to go back to keating to dig up some of the worst dirt.
It shows his misuse of influence, and his poor judgement in doing so.

After investigation we found that he did the same thing as Obama with his more recent association, that he called "poor judgment", with some real estate guy...

Again... like I stated... you have to go back almost 20 years. Similar to Obama using poor judgement snorting coke. That point does not change the fact that Obama learned from that and changed. Just as McCain learned from using poor judgement in the Keating situation.

So what are your thoughts about married men who sleep with the single women you so lovingly have referend to as sluts?

So what are your thoughts about married men who sleep with the single women you so lovingly have referend to as sluts?

1) To be clear... as I stated way back when.... I thought Monica was a bimbo for sleeping with a married man. I also stated that I did not think calling a woman who slept with a married man a bimbo was sexist. Likewise, I called Bill a cheating bastard for his part in the matter. Again, I do not find it sexist to call him such.

2) As I stated in this thread... which you apparently refuse to actually read... IF McCain was not seperated at the time he began seeing Cindy, then he is in the same cheating bastard category as Bill and Cindy in the same bimbo category as Monica. IF he was seperated, then I do not think either of them fit into those categories.

3) Re-read number 2. hopefully the duel reading will allow you to comprehend it this time.

Back