John McCain's affair.

So back to the point. It is okay with you puritans that the potential first lady "Candy McCain" and her husband started there lives together while he was still married to another woman?

Yeah, I really don’t care.

What bothers me about him is that I do believe he is an abusive, nasty, fuck. But I don’t care that he was married when they met.

Cool, I agree with you. I am glad people are moving my way.

Now, dont you think had that been Senator Obama's history it would have been made into a huge deal, especally by the evangelical churches who seem to hate him anyway?

Now, dont you think had that been Senator Obama's history it would have been made into a huge deal, especally by the evangelical churches who seem to hate him anyway?

Jarod, you are becoming a broken record my friend. You are trying to find everything a Republican has done and say "what if Hilary or what if Obama had done it". We get your point. One could easily play the opposite game.

The fact is there will always be partisans and there will always be double standards held by people.

Jarod, you are becoming a broken record my friend. You are trying to find everything a Republican has done and say "what if Hilary or what if Obama had done it". We get your point. One could easily play the opposite game.

The fact is there will always be partisans and there will always be double standards held by people.

I am talking about specific people, the media and the Evangelicals.

I know I keep bringing up the same point, thats because noone will discuss it. Why is Senator Obama held to so much a higher standard that Sen. McCain?

Sen. Obama does not always wear a lapel Pin... BIG NEWS..

Sen. McCain used his influence to get his wife out of trouble when she stole illegal drugs from a charity... You have to research this to find out about it!

I am talking about specific people, the media and the Evangelicals.

I know I keep bringing up the same point, thats because noone will discuss it. Why is Senator Obama held to so much a higher standard that Sen. McCain?

Sen. Obama does not always wear a lapel Pin... BIG NEWS..

Sen. McCain used his influence to get his wife out of trouble when she stole illegal drugs from a charity... You have to research this to find out about it!

No one will discuss it because a lot of people think the media is in love with Obama, just ask Hillary supporters. At this point in time the people know less about Obama because he's been in high office for such a short period of time and because the Democratic Primary is drawing so much attention.

If you had a modicum of paitence once the Dem race is over and the Dems attention is firmly on McCain all these issues will come up.

As it was pointed out long ago, yes it is.

Seriously, you would think Alice would have a better memory than that being a lawyer and all.

I can just see him in court....

Alice.... "One minute your honor, I forgot what I was about to say... I know it was something about this case too. Let me look it up in my notes real quick."

Judge...*does best to hide laughter*

Jury... *wow, this guy has no conviction, he must be making it up*

Alice's client... *damn, I am screwed*

No one will discuss it because a lot of people think the media is in love with Obama, just ask Hillary supporters. At this point in time the people know less about Obama because he's been in high office for such a short period of time and because the Democratic Primary is drawing so much attention.

If you had a modicum of paitence once the Dem race is over and the Dems attention is firmly on McCain all these issues will come up.

See, now that is discussing it in an intelegent and reasonable way. Maybe you are correct.. I hope you are. We will soon see. In 2000 and 2004 the media was obsessivly focused on if Gore said he invented the internet or not and if Kerry really went into Cambodia or no. All the while ignoring the incompetance of then Governor Bush.

Oh yeah. Democrats aren’t allowed to have sex. That’s a well-known fact. I think it’s because they don’t condemn others for having sex. If you belong to a party that condemns other for having any sex other than missionary position marital sex (and don’t enjoy it too much!), then it’s ok for you to have all kinds of extramarital, premarital, and gay sex.

Why, that doesn’t seem strange to you does it?

Oh yeah. Democrats aren’t allowed to have sex. That’s a well-known fact. I think it’s because they don’t condemn others for having sex. If you belong to a party that condemns other for having any sex other than missionary position marital sex (and don’t enjoy it too much!), then it’s ok for you to have all kinds of extramarital, premarital, and gay sex.

Why, that doesn’t seem strange to you does it?

I never understood that!

Not to mention the additional fact that the McCain issue is 20 years old and has been hashed out by the media before... thus not the shocking new story they want. But as you said, once it is officially Obama/McCain, then every little detail from his past will once again be trotted out. Obama just has to shake Hillary off his leg first.

Jarod, something occured to me about this subject.

Sometime over the past year, I was talking about how I felt that the coverage of Clinton's affairs was very sexist, because they always referred to "bimbo eruptions", and I did not agree with calling any of these women bimbos. Damo agreed with me, and did not pass moral judgement on those women for sleeping with Clinton, a married man.

Jarod, guess who disagreed? Guess who said that they were bimbos and what else would I call a woman who slept with a married man?

Does anyone need 10 guesses?

Yeah, it was Superfreak.

So, what we now know is that SF has been going crazy because you called a slut, yes, by his own moral "values" Cindy mccain is nothing but a slut....Candy.

And that my friends, is what you call some big assed hypocrisy.

Apparently to some, only women who sleep with dems are sluts and such ?
Women who do it with Republican men are classy ladies ?

that has been clearly the point a few have made on here.

Really? Example?

Riding usc again? I'm the one who said it, and here is my example:

Jarod, something occured to me about this subject.

Sometime over the past year, I was talking about how I felt that the coverage of Clinton's affairs was very sexist, because they always referred to "bimbo eruptions", and I did not agree with calling any of these women bimbos. Damo agreed with me, and did not pass moral judgement on those women for sleeping with Clinton, a married man.

Jarod, guess who disagreed? Guess who said that they were bimbos and what else would I call a woman who slept with a married man?

Does anyone need 10 guesses?

Yeah, it was Superfreak.

So, what we now know is that SF has been going crazy because you called a slut, yes, by his own moral "values" Cindy mccain is nothing but a slut....Candy.

And that my friends, is what you call some big assed hypocrisy.

I'm on the crackberry so I can't link to post. I would love to know who the several people are he is refering to.

Back