John McCain's affair.

SF likes to pick fly shit out of pepper and think he's doing something. Usually if you offer him a cookie he stops whinning.

LMAO... toppy just because you hate getting schooled on economics despite your guru master teacher MBA status, doesn't mean you have to be all bitter like Darla.

To cover up the fact that you are a moron?

IF, as you claim, it happened plenty of times... and IF you remember it from 2002 and IF you recall her calling herself that.....

One of those should be easy to find with a simple search of the internet. Yet you have nothing? You don't find that odd?

Maybe its not in print, maybe they cleaned it from the internet (this is possable), maybe I was mistaken, Maybe there are a thousand reasons for this... But to jump on me and call me a liar over and over again based on a memory I shared with you is insane.

Your insanity is really showing. Wow!

LMAO... the difference dimwit is that my saying "Hitlary" is

1) An obvious play on her name... much as you and others do with McSame, McFossil etc...

2) I did not make and absurd claim like "I know she was called Candy, she calls herself Candy, she has been called that plenty of times". If you were making an attempt at a play on her name, that is a bit different. But that isn't what you were doing was it Jarod. Darla simply provided you an excuse to duck out of your embarassment.
This.

Today has been the funniest day in a long, long time on the board.

Today I found out that Democrats think:

Calling somebody "zucchini" is a "fabulous joke" and that I should "take notes".

I learned that Jarod can't remember a name, then when it is pointed out to him will grab onto any straw in the hopes he can pretend he "meant to do that". Pictures of Pee-Wee Herman were running through my head!

Boy.., he. should. apply. for. the. position. of. "zucchini". Did I do it right, Onceler? You told me that this was funny...

Maybe its not in print, maybe they cleaned it from the internet (this is possable), maybe I was mistaken, Maybe there are a thousand reasons for this... But to jump on me and call me a liar over and over again based on a memory I shared with you is insane.

Again Alice, had you simply stated before that you might have been "mistaken" or that you weren't sure.... I wouldn't have called you a liar.

But you repeated numerous times that you had heard it plenty of times and that Cindy herself and used it. So rather than admitting a mistake after being called out the first time, you continued making the same bogus claim. that is a lie Alice. Or should I call you Bush?

:rolleyes:

You are right... It was a grand conspiracy I enacted just this morning. Knowing how detrimental it would be if anyone knew that Cindy and others had referred to her as Candy, I quickly scrubbed the entire internet of all references to the matter. You got me.

This.

Today has been the funniest day in a long, long time on the board.

Today I found out that Democrats think:

Calling somebody "zucchini" is a "fabulous joke" and that I should "take notes".

I learned that Jarod can't remember a name, then when it is pointed out to him will grab onto any straw in the hopes he can pretend he "meant to do that". Pictures of Pee-Wee Herman were running through my head!

Boy.., he. should. apply. for. the. position. of. "zucchini". Did I do it right, Onceler? You told me that this was funny...

It's all in the delivery my dear.

I'm funny. You're not funny.

Questions?

because you keep saying that and saying that you have heard it "plenty of times" and that "she calls herself that"... yet you have nothing to back up any of the lies Jarod...

It must be tough being a lawyer... you don't even realize when you are lying anymore.
This is a complete bullshit stereotyping of lawyers. I CERTAINLY know when I am lying and do my best not to give it away with a laff or a smirk so just cause I am a lawyer does NOT mean I do NOT know when I am LYING. Thank you very much for your consideration.

This is a complete bullshit stereotyping of lawyers. I CERTAINLY know when I am lying and do my best not to give it away with a laff or a smirk so just cause I am a lawyer does NOT mean I do NOT know when I am LYING. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sorry for the confusion oh wise one... I was referring specifically to Alice on that post. I should have been clearer. Your fault.

Again Alice, had you simply stated before that you might have been "mistaken" or that you weren't sure.... I wouldn't have called you a liar.

But you repeated numerous times that you had heard it plenty of times and that Cindy herself and used it. So rather than admitting a mistake after being called out the first time, you continued making the same bogus claim. that is a lie Alice. Or should I call you Bush?

:rolleyes:

I still belive that Cindy called herself Candy. I still remember that the name was used back in 2002. I could be mistaken, I have been mistaken before. I have never claimed I could not be mistaken. However, until I have been shown I am mistaken, and as long as I remember things the way I do... I am not going to pretend differently.

Now... really... Who cares but Bozo and the Ozone Man over here... Geesh. Check out any other person who has weighed in on this.. They all think you are crazy.

I remember something, you ask me to prove things are the way I remember them and I cant. Its not a fact of any importantce. Truthfully I have lost respect for Damo.

Damo, were the situation in reverse, I know you know I would give you the benefit of the doubt and tell someone who called you a liar, or said that you beat women, that they had gone too far!

wow, jarod. This is freaking unbelievable and bizzare. I can't believe you got dogpiled and harrassed by bush voters over multiple threads because of the whole Candy versus Cindy shindig.

A million people are dead in iraq, and people are being tortured in our name at gitmo.

wow, jarod. This is freaking unbelievable and bizzare. I can't believe you got dogpiled and harrassed by bush voters over multiple threads because of the whole Candy versus Cindy shindig.

A million people are dead in iraq, and people are being tortured in our name at gitmo.

These guys cant find a fight to win, so they have tried to make this into something. I guess I should have just laughed at them and left it alone.. But truthfully I had more respect for Damo than to do that. Ive never seen him so out of it.

I guess the Conservatives cant find an argument they can win anymore so they resort to this.

We are not allowed to talk about Iraq anymore.. remember its old news. This is what they are relegated to!

I have to admit I enjoyed this silly thread however, kinda a guilty pleasure. It has been very humerous to me to see them trying to make something out of me calling her Candy.

I also love the point where it was pointed out that SuperCandyFreak calls, Hillary Clinton, "Hitlery" almost every day.!

These guys cant find a fight to win, so they have tried to make this into something. I guess I should have just laughed at them and left it alone.. But truthfully I had more respect for Damo than to do that. Ive never seen him so out of it.

I guess the Conservatives cant find an argument they can win anymore so they resort to this.

We are not allowed to talk about Iraq anymore.. remember its old news. This is what they are relegated to!

I have to admit I enjoyed this silly thread however, kinda a guilty pleasure. It has been very humerous to me to see them trying to make something out of me calling her Candy.

I also love the point where it was pointed out that SuperCandyFreak calls, Hillary Clinton, "Hitlery" almost every day.!

I'm going to call her candy from now on.

I didn't bother reading through this whole foolish argument, what a waste to time. But, I suspect the ever reliable "liberal hypocrisy" reared its head. If you ever complained about the vile and foul ways the reichwing talked about Hitlery, you should dare not ever mock a republican wife.

I'm going to call her candy from now on.

I didn't bother reading through this whole foolish argument, what a waste to time. But, I suspect the ever reliable "liberal hypocrisy" reared its head. If you ever complained about the vile and foul ways the reichwing talked about Hitlery, you should dare not ever mock a republican wife.

Hahaha... Yup, no way Ill ever call her Cindy again. Just knowing how upset it makes SuperCandy is reason enough to call her Candy.

LOL....

I stated previously that you would come out with this post....

Was that on another thread because I said the same thing and went back looking through this thread for it and I couldn't find it?
Yep. It was.

It was something like. "Isn't it about time for a 'ZOMG!111!! Weees are at teh WarzzzA1!!!1!!" post?"

So back to the point. It is okay with you puritans that the potential first lady "Candy McCain" and her husband started there lives together while he was still married to another woman?

So back to the point. It is okay with you puritans that the potential first lady "Candy McCain" and her husband started there lives together while he was still married to another woman?
As it was pointed out long ago, yes it is.

Back